0.21| "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐧!"

꧁𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄꧂

    "Ach, Mammy I don't know why you're having a go at me! It was Mrs Quinn's fault, Not mine"  Letting Erin's Ma clean her uniform had turned out to be a massive mistake.
Teagan's usual pristine with the exception of a few food stains white school blouse had been turned into a awful pink mess.
And of course, she was getting the blame.

      "Don't be blaming this on Mary, she did you a favour!" her Mammy warned her.
The older O'Ryan was furiously scrubbing at the pile up of dishes in the sink. Usually it was Teagan's job before school but she was running late in typical Teagan fashion.

      "Honestly," her Mammy huffed, shaking her head. Teagan knew she was in for a lecture now. "I wonder who raised you with manners like that!"

      "My batshit crazy mum apparently" she whispered under her breath as she stole a bite out of her fathers long forgotten plate of uneaten toast, she technically didn't have time to be pissing about with stupid, unimportant, things like breakfast.
Despite her protests of it being the most important meal of the day, Her mum never let her arse around in the morning.
faffing about in the kitchen only slowed the already slow teenager down.

      "Less of the cheek or I'll get the wooden spoon!" the older woman scolded.
The threat of the wooden spoon made Teagan quicken her pace, haphazardly throwing the toast in the bin, she took her once white,
now magenta school shirt off the side and buttoned it up over her tanktop. She never could be bothered to tuck her shirt into her skirt in the morning, she usually waited until a teacher pointed it out.

      "That shirt needs tucking in!" Her Mammy tutted without even catching a glimpse at her. Teagan rolled her eyes.
Her mammy had eyes like a fecking hawk and impeccable hearing when it suited her.
She supposedly couldn't hear when Teagan would yell her name from downstairs, but so easily heard her mutters and sarcastic comments said under her breath.

      "Esther will hear about this," the irritated girl whispered under her breath, careful to not let her mam hear.

      But, of course, she did.

      "That Esther can shove her welfare check right up her —" her mother's rant was cut short.

      "Who can shove what up their what?"
A small, yet annoying voice asked from the doorway of the kitchen.
Both of the O'Ryan girls looked over to the new voice.

      Aylish's eyes, that their parents Called doe eyes, Teagan likened them to a demons innocently blinked as she stood completely still in the doorway, waiting patiently for a answer to her question.

      She was a curious child, always needing to know why or what about something.
Their parents thought it was adorable how inquisitive she was, Teagan thought she was an annoying wee shit. She loved her nevertheless. Hated her, but loved her more than anything.