0.0| "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚?"

꧁ 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 ꧂

(𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧)𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 1994,

(𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧)𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 1994,

"Goodbye, mum love you!" Shouted the young girl as she closed over her front door and slowly started to walk to the nearby bus stop only minutes away from her home.
The familiar sound of her bedroom window being pried open made her head whip up to see who had opened it. The face of her mum was dangling out of the window looking for her daughter. When she made eye contact she shouted at her
"Don't forget you're babysitting after school today,Teagan!" She generously reminded her daughter.

Teagan smiled and nodded " I won't mammy, goodbye" she waved back to her mother as she carried on down the street.

Today was the first day back at school after a six week break and Teagan wasn't looking forward to it not one bit. Anyone who wasn't completely insane wouldn't want to go back To school.
The only thing Teagan was looking forward to was listening to sister Michael roast people, especially Jenny Joyce. Jenny and Teagan had
history and Jenny wouldn't let her forget it, in primary school they were best friends but as soon as they got to secondary school Teagan didn't like the person Jenny turned into. A stuck up posho little snitch.

Luckily she had her other friends to turn to. They're an odd bunch especially Orla, but she wouldn't change anything about them. Well she might've tried to make Erin less up tight.

"Motherfucker!"

Teagan whipped around and spotted Michelle running up behind her whilst repeatedly shouting "motherfucker"
"Michelle I've missed 'ya" she laughed as they caught up.
They walked in a similar stride and made their way towards the bus stop.
Halfway through Michelle's speech about a movie she watched, Teagan spotted someone walking slowly behind them, he looked cute and had curly hair that she thought looked amazing.

"Aye, Michelle, do 'ya know who that is?" she subtly pointed over her shoulder, and if Michelle said that she didn't, Teagan would be prepared to punch the creep in the face.

Michelle whipped around and when she saw she was talking about James she groaned
"This Teagan is my ball ache of a.."
"Motherfuckers!" Michelle stopped talking to Teagan and yelled at their other friends.

Teagan smiled and nodded back at the boy who she knew was something to do with Michelle. He awkwardly smiled back.
Once she finally caught up with the rest of the group she had missed a portion of the conversation and walked over at the weirdest time.
"Disco dancer from look who's talking"

"John Travolta?" Teagan questioned
Michelle clicked her fingers and pointed at Teagan.
"Are you talking about the new movie Pirate Pauline's selling?"