0.26| 𝐈𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐬

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

     "Come on, girls this is embarrassing!"

Teagan couldn't help but share Clare's sentiments as she eyed the contents of their group gift for the Protestant boys. It was dismal, depressing and tragic. yet a true show of Derry. Disappointing and cheap.

The six of them walked down the path to school as they had so many times before and Teagan found herself more reluctant and depressed than usual. Coming to school on a fecking Saturday? At nine AM! It went against her human rights!

"Well, its alright for you Clare, but we wanna buck these lads, we have to offer them some kind of incentive" Michelle replied, dangling the disappointing freezer bag full of crap in the air

" and everyone wants to buck a lad who       accepts half-eaten Rollos as payment" Teagan nodded and grinned, raising her voice from behind Michelle.
     Falling slightly behind as she struggled to keep up right. Focusing on holding onto James's hand and carrying her heavy rucksack in the other as she was certain it had caused her to contract full blown scoliosis in under twenty minutes.

    James let out a quiet laugh just as Michelle sent her a glare. "They're not prostitutes, Teagan!" Clare remarked, " and even if they were I think a half-eaten packet of rollos and a ulster bank keyring is is pretty insulting payment!"

"I have a HB pencil!" James happily announced, Teagan chuckled to herself at his childlike wonder. He moved forward slightly and pulled her with him as he handed it over to Michelle.
"Happy days" she replied to her cousin, snatching his offering and promptly dropping it in the bag.

" great, now they can stab our eyes out in anger when they see our gift" Teagan grimly suggested, falling back into pace with James and slightly throwing her head back to ogle at the overgrowth of trees over them. Squinting through the tinted lenses of her sunglasses as the sun poked through and danced between the leaves.

Michelle scoffed, "alright St Nick! I don't see you contributing anything, I thought you'd be loaded from that fancy job of yours?" She accused sneeringly harshly glancing back.

Teagan let out a incredulous laugh of disbelief. "You're kidding, I can't even afford a full packet of Rollos!"

Michelle groaned and threw her head back once again. She turned to face Teagan and pouted, sticking her lower lip out and giving her puppy dog eyes.
"What about your new hat or your new glasses, I'm sure you've got something!" She whinged.

Knowing Michelle wasn't going to back off anytime soon unless she gave in, Teagan relented and pulled her hand out of James's grasp, and dug deep into the tiny pockets of her denim jacket.
Shaking her head in annoyance as she pulled out her capsule of travel sickness pills she had popped to the pharmacist for especially last night, and a half empty tube of cherry lipgloss.