0.18| "𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞!"

꧁ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ꧂

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 fecking marry him, Michelle!" Teagan angrily protested, crossing her arms over her chest

The group of teens had drifted away from the grownups and went off to the side to have their own discussion about the potential terrorist in the boot.

Michelle groaned and shook her head at her best friend.
She was fully convinced that she and 'Emmett' were destined to be together because Sarah had predicted it using her tarot cards.
And Teagan would've supported it if it wasn't for the fact of Emmett being a potential
terrorist.

"I can learn to love him I suppose" Michelle muttered and sighed dreamily, glancing over  at the closed car boot which Emmett was most definitely sweating his bollocks off in.

Teagan rolled her eyes and tried to talk some sense into Michelle, although that would be impossible.
"Get some perspective, Michelle. A Protestant has smuggled himself in the boot, if that doesn't scream terrorist then I don't know what does" she said in disbelief, her arms flailing about just trying to get her point across.

Michelle shrugged, "we all love a bad boy though, don't we" she smirked at Erin and Orla. Erin ignored her and rolled her eyes whilst Orla just nodded along. no doubt having no idea what they were talking about.

"Yeah, Not a fucking terrorist though Michelle!"
Teagan fired back.

Michelle was about to jump into a rant but was cut off by Erin walking in between the two of them and put her hands out to stop them.
"Do you remember the whole 'us being in grave danger' thing Sarah mentioned?" Well, I think...I think this might be it" she gasped dramatically.

Michelle scoffed and narrowed her eyes at Erin "I thought you said fortune-telling was medieval"

"Yeah, well, something has made me reassess all that." Erin glared at her friends.
"What was it again?" She smiled sarcastically at them before turning her lips into a tight scowl - "oh yeah, the fact that there's a Provo in the boot of our car!"

Teagan rolled her eyes and seemed to zone out, instead she tried to piece together a backstory for Emmett and guess what crimes he had to have committed to be so desperate to cross the border.
The only one that was worryingly coming to her was murder, she tried to convince herself other wise but she just couldn't.

"Oh no!" Clare declared and made everyone jump out of their skin.
The teens all turned to look at her, each with a furious look on their faces.

Clare didn't even look up— she was too concerned about complaining about loosing her stupid fucking bookmark.
"Bit of perspective Clare! There's a potential terrorist in the boot!" Teagan chastised and rolled her eyes.

Michelle nodded from her position next to Teagan. "Aye, I can learn to love him I guess?" She halfheartedly shrugged and shifted her gaze to look at the carboot that Emmett was currently residing in.
Teagan rolled her eyes so hard that she was concerned that they might've rolled all the way back. That's how much she was done with Michelle's bullshit'