0.11| "𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝?"

꧁ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ꧂

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 on her decision, but she hadn't changed her mind

Her alarm clock woke her up at 11 and she took her time getting ready, Teagan had never really felt a need to put effort into her looks.

On a normal day she would only were a minimal amount of makeup, a black eyeliner and a random lipstick that Michelle got her from Avon.
But today she had gone all out, she copied a look from a magazine cover of her idol, Drew Barrymore.
She styled her hair as much as she could.
Her bleach blonde hair was slowly starting to annoy her and and wanted nothing more than it to turn back to her natural colour and her normal length instead of her bob cut.

Clothes wise, she decided on a simple plaid skirt with a T-shirt she borrowed for Michelle.
After one last look in the mirror, Teagan nodded, she was ready.

Clare had informed Teagan that they would all be meeting up at the cafe in town,
Teagan stopped outside the cafe door and spotted the group inside, she could clearly see James sat next to Katya and they were all over each other.
Teagan sighed and sank back against the wall, she inconspicuously popped her head to the side to look in the see through door.

Katya stood up and went over to the counter, Teagan took this as her cue to quickly stroll in and act like she was fine.
Because she was, she definitely wasn't upset, at least that was what she was trying to convince herself.

The bell above the the door alerted the group that someone had walked in, one by one they all looked up to see Teagan confidently approaching them with a wide, care free smile on her face.
If only they knew that her appearance couldn't of been further from the truth.

James instantly squirmed and sat up straight in his chair when he saw her approaching them, he awkwardly smiled and attempted to smooth a hand through his curls.
On any other occasion, Teagan would have thought he was cute, today was not that day.

Teagan strutted over and noticed that her usual seat next to James, was occupied with Katya's bag and coat on top of it.
This made her sadder than it should have.
It simply reminded her that someone else had taken her place in James life and it just so happened to be a bitchy Russian girl.

Teagan pretended not to notice the was no spare seats because she simply told Orla to scoot over and sat half on her friends lap and half on the seat. She denied James the pleasure of seeing her face when she took out a compact mirror and tried to look busy.

James was a dick. Period!. Nothing could change her mind.
Teagan decided to put her hatred of James to the side, and focus her mind on moving on from him. Maybe David and her might work out.
But she had to talk to Erin first before she would even consider it.