0.4| "𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞"

꧁ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ꧂

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞?!" Teagan harshly asked her best friend as they walked out of the pub and onto the streets

Michelle carefully dragged the large board behind her and used it to push James away from Teagan's side and she took the spot for herself.
"Look, I've got a plan Teagan, all we have to do is round up Clare, Erin and Orla and I'll tell all of you together" Michelle puffed out her chest proudly

Usually Teagan was as mischievous as Michelle but she'd mellowed our over the last couple of months so now there was no one to equal out Michelle's behaviour.
"Teagan you always use to support my ideas" Michelle whined

"I still do Michelle, if you think this'll work then I'll go along with it" Teagan smiled and backed up her best friend.
It was undeniable that she and Michelle were the closest friends out of the group. Erin and Clare were best friends and Orla was best friends with everyone.

"We will get to Paris GIRLS!" Michelle Yelled passionately as she walked ahead of Teagan and James.
James huffed "I'm not a girl" he whined

"Stop whining like one then, Dicko" Michelle Yelled behind her.

After they finally stopped Clare from freaking out the three of them walked across town to Erin's house.
Michelle cleared her throat before knocking on the Quinn's front door.
Seconds later Erin eagerly opened the door and smiled until she noticed the board tucked under Michelle's arm
"You'll never believe what she's done now" Clare gasped horrified

Erin pulled a sarcastic face and glared at them "did she steal the noticeboard from the chippy, Clare?"

Teagan and Michelle waved their hands over the board like they were presenting it on a game show. Erin glared at them "you two are unbelievable!" She tutted

"Hey! Michelle did the crime, I'm just here for the good time" Teagan teased in a relaxed voice.
"Dick" erin muttered under her breath but Teagan definitely heard it.

"At least, Michelle's done something all you did was give up at the first sign of having to work" Teagan passionately defended Michelle to the whole group

"Fine" erin groaned out "what's the plan?"

Michelle dragged them all to the bridge so that no grownups would be able to hear their plans. It was absolutely freezing due to it being 9 o'clock on a chilly Friday October night.
Teagan really started to wish she had brought a coat with her.
Instead she resorted to pulling her acid wash overalls closer to her body in an attempt to warm up.

"Fionnula was out the back, cashing up" Michelle explained as she began walking up and down the line of her friends "I sneaked in, yanked it off the wall, and away I went"
"I was like a thief in the night" She gushed