0.13| "𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬"

꧁ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ꧂

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤!?" michelle asked loudly over the pounding music, by now a few seconds had passed since james left and Teagan was still just stood there staring off into the distance, her bottom lip inbetween her teeth

She knew if she let it go, she'd start to cry and wouldn't be able to stop herself. so instead she just stood there, not being able to do anything or to react.

"HELLO??" michelle snapped her fingers infront of Teagan's face, shocking her out of her daze but not stopping her from being upset.
"Since when have you wanted to shag James?"michelle asked, Teagan notice that michelle sounded offended, like she had some how gone out of her way just to inconvenience her. Of course, Michelle was making everything about her like always.

"Since two months ago actually, michelle" Teagan was suprised at herself for admitting to that out loud.never did she think that she'd tell michelle, who definitely wouldn't be okay with it.

"Your one sick bitch, Teagan, I mean,James?" michelle grimaced,"Of all the boys in Derry? you had to go for the only one whos English and related to me"

"come off it, michelle!"Teagan snapped. Clare, Erin and Orla all jumped, not used to hearing Teagan and Michelle fight, them being the closest out of the group.
out of caution erin took a step back out of their line of fire and clare followed suit. Orla stayed put, not waning to miss the show.

"Me come off it? you're the one who's lost the plot! James is a minger why would you want him?"

Teagan threw her hands up in frustration, having had enough of Michelle's constant put down of James and anyone who didn't comply with her opinions.

"what, opposed to Artem? who, quite clearly doesnt wanna shag you!"she yelled over the music, coincidentally David's playlist halted to a dramatic pause at that exact moment, meaning that everyone heard what she had said. Even poor Artem in the corner heard it and quickly scurried away, far away from michelle.
Teagan looked at the fleeing Artem, being slightly confused as to how he understood her.

'Look what you've done, dicko!"michelle groaned before running off after Artem, really not taking the hint that she wasn't wanted.

Teagan was left on her own to deal with the aftermath of thier conversation, the judging looks of the crowd.
Teagan gulped, taking a deep breath she stuck her head up high and walked away from the dance floor and away from the prying eyes of the party guests, she especially wanted to avoid making eye contact with David, fearing it would be too awkward.
the three remaining girls just stood there, a awkward smile on their faces, not quite sure what to do or say.

———

Teagan walked out of the room with her head held high, but as soon as she was out of eye sight she ran, just needing to hide from everyone. It wasnt the embarrassment that made her feel that way, it was the excruciating pain of James choosing Katya over her. Little Russian bitch, Teagan said in her head but rolled her eyes.
she soon found herself in Jenny's kitchen, it was honestly massive and probably bigger than Teagans whole pub.
the lights were on but were dim enough that she would be able to sulk in the corner if she needed to, and she defiantly did.