0.6| "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬"

꧁ 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ꧂

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬! 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞!"  Teagan quietly mused, her fingers anxiously pulling at one of her many bracelets, They were all gathered in sister Michele's office and were giddily awaiting for the phone ...

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬! 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞!" Teagan quietly mused, her fingers anxiously pulling at one of her many bracelets,
They were all gathered in sister Michele's office and were giddily awaiting for the phone to ring, the Nun had requested to speak to one of the higher ups and the teens future was in the palm of her hand. But,of course, sister Micheal didn't believe them and was staring them down with a death glare.

Teagan excitedly fidgeted in her seat, if this all went well then they'd surely be local celebrity's, She pictured the local newspaper in her head, her face was front and centre, James and the others on the sidelines behind her.
Sure, she didn't actually know if the statue winked, and yeah, maybe she didn't completely believe in god, but she couldn't deny that she saw the statue crying.

The silence in the room was harshly interrupted by the ringing of sister Michaels phone. She glared at the teens one more time before picking up the telephone.
"Could you put me through to sister Thomas, please?"

Teagan lent forward in her seat, her whole body buzzing with anticipation, the others must of felt the same energy because they all lent in to hear the conversation.
Sister Micheal spun round in her seat and had a uncharacteristic smile on her face, It made Teagan uneasy.
"Tommy!" Sister Micheal sang, "how are you?" She asked.
Their conversation probably could have gone on for hours if Teagan hadn't of subtlety coughed, to remind sister Micheal why they were there.

Sister Micheal glared at Teagan but seemed to listen because she cleared her throat and spoke to the sister on the phone
"Now, I'll tell you why I'm ringing you. So, we've had an alleged apparition here this morning" Teagan didn't miss Sister Michele's suspicious glance at them.

The group all smiled, except Erin. Teagan took notice of the way that Erin was looking down at her hands and messing with them. Why the hell was Erin acting so suspicious?, she thought to herself

"Well, it's in the weeping statue category.sure, I know"
"And apparently there was a smirk as well" sister Micheal darkly chuckled, "I mean I'm not sure what our lady of the sorrows has to be smirking about, but that's by the by"

The conversation was interrupted by the friendly receptionist, who poked her head in through the open door "sister, priest is here"
"I'll call you back" sister Micheal muttered into the phone.
"Just a moment, ladies" she told them before walking out of her office.

They all let out a breath they didn't know they were holding and exhaled, Michelle and Teagan quietly clapped along together.

"Listen, girls, I didn't really think beyond the exam, or us getting out of doing it, but before this goes any further, before we talk to this priest, there's something you all need to know"
Erin's confessional was interrupted by sister Micheal walking back in, with the priest following behind . "Come in, father"