0.12| "𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬"

꧁ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ꧂

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 David all afternoon actually wasn't that bad, Teagan had enjoyed it more than she would like to admit, but David's company just couldn't compare to James

She felt like a bitch whenever she would start to think about James whenever David was talking to her.
If it wasn't for Erin and James, Teagan could see herself being happy with David.

They spent their afternoon just walking through Derry, you'd think after living there her whole life that she would've seen everything, but David showed her a fresh new personality of her town.
They stopped at the waterfront and just sat there, talking with their legs dangling off the dock.

David asked a few questions about Erin and Teagan slightly smirked each time, when this was over she was gonna set them up.
Things sadly came to an end when David checked his watch and saw it was half past six.

"Shit, Jenny wants the sound system up by seven. I've gotta go" he dusted off his knees as he stood up and offered Teagan a hand, she took it and did the same, smoothing down her skirt also.

"You could come and help me if you wanted?" He asked her.
Teagan shook her head.
"I think I'm gonna go home and get changed before the party"

He nodded, still holding onto her hand until they came to where they would part ways.
They both left with a smile on their face, but Teagan's was also a sad one.

—————

When she got home she rushed upstairs to her bedroom and rifled through her wardrobe trying to find something to impress David and James.
Before Katya had arrived, Teagan knew James couldn't care less what she would where, but now, she had no idea what he thought.

After much consideration and also asking for her mums opinion, Teagan decided on a black top and a dark tartan spaghetti strap dress over it.
She put on knee length socks and her favourite pair of black combat boots.

Teagan quickly grabbed her purse off her record player and bolted down the stairs.
She giddily jumped down each step with such a wide smile on her face, that her little sister thought there was something wrong with her.

Her little sister eyed her weird when she walked into the bar area of their pub.
"Mammy, Teagan's smiling and it's weird" Aylish called accusingly.

Their mother, Katherine, turned around and smiled, "Teagan, you look beautiful" she smiled Katherine O'Ryan wasn't use to seeing Teagan like this, smiling.

"Shut uppp" Teagan blushed and tried to hide her face.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Her father asked as he approached his girls.
"She's going to that Jenny's party, remember?" Her mother answered for her.