0.27| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

   "You've got to be shitting me"         Teagan O'ryan liked to believe she was a morally grey character

Teagan O'ryan liked to believe she was a morally grey character. Too bitchy and cynic to be a saint, but not evil or sadistic enough to warrant the shitty cards the universe dealt her.
The only way she deserved this, she reasoned, was if she was a serial killer in a past life. Even then, hell would be the less painless option.

Sister Micheal and the Protestants teacher had announced they all needed to divide up into groups From A — Z.
Teagan assumed she would be with the others as they were all together, but no. Of course she wouldn't be. Instead she was in Jenny Joyce's group. When she read the piece of paper containing all their names, she seriously considered just walking the three hours back home.

Jenny Joyce! Of all the girls in class, sister Micheal for some unknown reason decided to group her with Jenny, Aisling, and two other girls that she couldn't remember the names of in her rage.

This must of been sister Michaels way of dealing with Teagan's ma's complaints about the sleeping arrangements all summer, and appeasing James's auntie who simply asked sister Micheal assure her that her nephew wouldn't return a father. Even thinking about it made teagan want to crawl into a deep hole .

"It's not that bad Teagan" James wearily tried to reassure her. Inching to peer over her shoulder at the others and their group of lads. it was easy for him to say. He wasn't the one sharing a room with Jenny Joyce for the night.

An annoying screeching sound across the hall made them both flinch and grimace.

"You're not the dealing with mini hitler" she whined like a little kid stomping her foot, leaning closer to him and dropping her voice. "I'm the one who's got to share a room with her!"
   She couldn't help eyeing the others with disdain, all talking to their Protestants. Together. Erin and Michelle were practically shaking with glee.

The screeching sound, now more of a wailing, made them both want to cover their ears like usual.

" look tea-" he rushed in, shaking his head.

But Teagan just placed her hand on his chest to stop him, slightly pushing him away. Already knowing what he wanted. "no its fine, go make your lad friends, and leave your poor wee girlfri-" before she could finally say the G word, and test the waters, the owner of the abysmal screech tapped her on the shoulder.

"Did you not hear me Teagan? I've been calling you" Jenny asked as Teagan turned around and plastered on her best attempt at a smile.