0.16| "𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐬!"

꧁ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ꧂

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐍 sarcastically cheered in relief as they finally walked out of Jim's house

He'd banged on about his double glazing for what felt like hours and She very nearly threw herself out the window to put herself out of her misery.
If it wasn't for James annoyingly pulling her back, she definitely would have.

As they stepped out into Jim's front garden, Teagan and Orla made eye contact and they knew instantly  what the other one was thinking.
With a affirmative nod from Teagan, the two teens both sprinted from Jim's front door and across the other side of the road where the adults of the Quinn family where packing up the car.

Teagan payed no attention to their loud bickering and instead put all of her energy into beating Orla to her granddads car.
Joe McCool was a lunatic when it came to driving and Teagan thought it was hilarious.
He'd skip red lights, and turn corners on only two wheels.
it was one of the few highlights of her tagging along on their annual holiday.

The downside to tagging along was being stuck in a caravan with Erin for two days - it was torture - she once insisted on reciting all of her 'poetry' to Teagan.
Teagan seriously wondered how she still managed to remain friends with Erin after she put her through that.

Teagan must've slowed down without noticing it because before she even had time to react, Orla was stood triumphantly next to joes car.
She leaned her folded arms on top of the open passenger side door.
Orla playfully stuck out her tongue at Teagan who was struggling to find catch her breath.

Teagan scrunched her face up I'm retaliation to Orla and leant against the bonnet of joes grey car.

"There's too many of us for one car." Mary shouted to them as she walked out the garden holding baby Anna, "some of you'll have to go with me da"

"Can I? Can i?" Michelle asked.
Teagan jumped up as well. "me-me I'll go too" She said eagerly, she tried to jump in the back but was stopped by Michelle and Erin who had sneakily wormed their way in front of her without her even noticing.

"Oh, come on!" She whined, first she lost he race for shotgun with Orla and now she wasn't even going to be in the car.
Teagan knew from past experiences driving with Gerry that he followed all the driving rules and lamely abided by the law.

"No fecking way" Michelle shook her head, straining her neck to be talk to Teagan from inside the car.
Erin followed suit and climbed in the back.

"Yeah, Michelle's right Teagan. I can't be sat in an enclosed space with my ma and da for that long, I'd go mental" Erin added.

Teagan groaned and rolled her eyes, "fine then, I guess I'll have to go sit on James's knee!"

Michelle sniggered out loud and Erin tried to hide her amused smirk.