0.32| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫

Teagan O'Ryan rattled wherever she went. Whether it was the dozen earrings that crawled and spiralled up her ears or the stack of bracelets she insisted on wearing everyday; despite how much they got in the way of simple tasks. But today, she was certain the rattling noise was due to her nerves.
The usually cocky and headstrong girl found herself disastrously reduced to nothing but a vessel of unimaginable anxiety and heart palpitations. Her heart rattled and reverberated viciously against her restrictive rib age. The overzealous organ working over time and hammering loud enough to wake the dead, its tenacious blood pumping efforts nearly drowned out all other noise. Almost.

Because nothing could or would ever stop Teagan O'Ryan from enjoying Take That. Not even the potential cack attack she felt brewing.

Crowded on to the Quinn's small sofa, crushed between Erin and James, Teagan watched Take That music videos the teens were captivated by all morning. Christ, when Robbie winked at the TV Teagan for sure thought her poor heart was finally going to give up the ghost and pack in. What a way to go that would have been.

Her life had consisted of pretty much the same routine for the last; three months, 15 days, and Christ she actually didn't count the hours she wasn't a nerd ... or that smart. Surely Claire would know, but she was similarly distracted. Just not by their looks, so Teagan wasn't sure what had Claire so interested.

Take that weren't the worst singers in the world, but they also weren't the best. Teagan thought the songs were decent, but she never would nor could ever admit that to James.
Poor fella worshiped Gary Barlow like he put the stars in the sky because he wrote a few decent lyrics a few times. He was hardly the next shakespeare and Teagan thought that he was overrated too. She believed they just had a ... way of reeling her in. It must of been their personality's and had absolutely nothing to do with their dancing, and lack of T-shirts.

Absolutely not. Despite Erin's granda saying so and complaining about what the lads were doing, all the teenagers eyes never strayed from the small TV set.

In eight short but tedious hours Teagan would be near enough to Robbie to smell him. To see every bead of sweat, close enough to touch ... all things she had wanted to tick off her bucket list for some time now. Take That were her one weakness in life. Well apart from chocolate, strawberry ice cream, and James. Mostly James.
She also had an affinity for Orla too.

The fact that they all even got tickets to the concert was a belated Christmas miracle. They had to queue up in the pouring rain in nothing but their uniforms for three hours and only just got the last six by the skin of their teeth. Teagan's disposition still soured at the unfriendly reminder of how much it set her back. While all her friends got theirs payed for by their Mammys ━ or in James's case his auntie ━ poor Teagan forked out her own money because her parents refused to.