0.8| "𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝"

꧁ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ꧂

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬?" Clare Asked horrified, the scene behind her was absolutely disgusting and she had the right idea staying out of itTeagan wished she had that option, instead she was right in the action with michelle diggin...

Teagan wished she had that option, instead she was right in the action with michelle digging up Toto.

"At least I can cross digging up a body off my bucket list" Teagan huffed as she wiped off a bead of sweat from her forehead. Digging up dead dogs was a lot of work.

The group all turned to look at her with wide eyes and eyebrows knitted in concern, Teagan had always been a bit morbid and interested in dark things but that was weird even for her.
Teagan didn't falter under the gaze and held her head up high,

"who are you to judge me?" She cocked an eyebrow and lent her arms on the shovel she had planted into the ground, "We're all literally digging up a body right now"

Clare looked at Toto's half dug up grave and shrieked "oh my god she's right!, Teagan's right"

"Shut ya hole, Clare" Michelle snapped

Clare didn't listen and carried on freaking out but this time she was angrier "what has become of us!" She yelled.

"Keep an eye on that kitchen window, you" Erin ordered
Clare shook her head and backed away from the scene "I want no part in this" she gasped

"Well, you're in too deep now, Clare" Erin said in laboured breaths.
The group were all breathing heavily because of how fast they were digging up, Teagan had a wooden baking spoon and had rolled up her leather jackets sleeves. James was next to her and only had a tiny metal spoon.

"We're stealing a body!"
Clare carried on complaining but none of them were listening to her, Instead Teagan threw her wooden spoon out of anger and it went flying over James's head.
He ducked and gasped, "shit"

"Fuck, I'm sorry, James" she quickly muttered gently and placed a hand on his shoulder to apologise.
James stopped digging and lent into her touch and they shared a loving smile.
Teagan felt like they were in their own little world and nothing could tear them apa—-

"Dickos!" Michelle angrily cheered in front of their faces. They both jumped and got back to work.
Teagan resorted to using her hands to dig because it was much quicker.

"A body!" Clare snapped
"We're digging up a body!"

James shook his head and also abandoned his spoon and used his hands like Teagan.
"Let's just get this over with, and never, ever speak of this again" he Told Clare face to face.

"Jesus, my nails are fucking ruined" Michelle complained and examined the state of them.

Teagan stopped digging and looked up at her best friends nails, Michelle was right, they looked awful.
"Aye, I know a girl on the market who does 'em well cheap, we should get ours done tomorrow, Michelle" Teagan informed Michelle.