Chapter 1 - The Unexpected News

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in my room reading a book about spells when suddenly I heard Remus' voice. Oh you must be wondering who is Remus? Well, he's my godfather...you see.

"Coming Remus" I said, keeping the book on my bed. Finally coming downstairs, I ask "What is it? Why did you call me?"

Handing me a letter he said, "Open it."
I must say my face did gave a surprising expression when I opened the letter. "IT IS THE HOGWARTS LETTER!!! Does that mean I am going to-" I was almost gonna say Hogwarts when Remus cuts me off, "Yes, you're going to Hogwarts this year Y/n"

"That's great" I say. But I didn't see the very happy emotion on Remus' face. " Do you want to tell something more?" I ask curiously. He replied "Yes."
"What is it?" I ask. Remus starts, "You see. You now need to know about you dad, Sirius Black"

Shockingly, I say "SIRIUS BLACK??!! HE IS MY DAD?!? BUT HE'S A MURDERER, A MURDERER WHO HAS ESCAPED AZKABAN"
I didn't believe my ears hearing Sirius Black was my father.

Remus continues, "I know Y/n. But that's the reality. He is your dad. You were 1 year old when he was taken to Azkaban...and as I was his best friend, I started taking your care."

"But why was he taken to Azkaban?" I ask him with concerning curiosity. He replied "For murdering 12 people, who he really didn't. He is innocent"

Believing him, I say "What?!"
He says "Yes, Y/n. Now that you know the truth, promise me you won't tell to anyone about this that he's not a murderer."
"But why is that so?" I ask. He replies "No more questions!!" I had no other option than to agree with him, so I did.

The next moment he said while leaving "Get yourself ready for going to Hogwarts" when I suddenly ask "Can I ask something?" He nodded. Continuing, I ask "Which house was my dad in?" Remus gives a short one word answer "Gryffindor"
I ask him again "Oh...but, what if I am sorted into other house?" He replied "Look Y/n, don't worry about your house...and promise me you won't be sad when people call you different offensives names...you are strong, aren't you?"

Promising him I nod. Then he instructs me to go to my room. Coming back upstairs, I pack my bags and get everything ready
I took a book and a blanket to have a good night's sleep.

Next day, as I wake up, I quickly get ready and rush downstairs. Seeing that excited expression on my face, Remus confirms "Are you ready Y/n?" I say "YES!!!" in a very high pitch. But the next moment he disappointed me, saying "Only Tonks will be going with you." "Won't you be coming?" I asked. He replied no. I said okay, but I was sad.

A/n:
That's all in this chapter. Maybe I won't post the next chapter very soon, I am very busy.
If you liked my story then please vote it!!
And follow me.