Introduction

Hello. This is a Harry and Y/n fanfiction. (Harry x fem!reader)

This is my first book/work. Hope you will like it. Politely requesting to please not spread any hate.

Disclaimer:

• Original work of Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling, as well as she owns all of the characters except Y/n. I'm just a little girl writing fanfictions based off my imaginations.

• It's true I'm copying off most of the book and the movies plot but certain things will be completely out of my own imagination. So don't come at me saying "This wasn't in the books, That wasn't in the movies."

• I'm going to include Taylor Swift and her timeline in this fanfiction whether you like it or not, you can for sure imagine your own favourite artist in place of her. But no one comments anything rude or hateful. Thanks.

⋆ About Y/n

Y/n Black is, perhaps, a Pure-blood witch from the Black family. She doesn't recognise herself as a Black until her godfather Remus tells about it to her, which is where the story kicks off.

Her father is Sirius Black, Bellatrix Lestrange is her aunt and Draco Malfoy is her cousin. But she doesn't know about any of them yet.

ೀ⋆ Personality traits of Y/n

★ She is sassy and sarcastic (just like Harry)
✧ She is powerful, brave and courageous (Gryffindor traits)
★ She is clever, witty and creative (Ravenclaw traits)
✧ She is very loyal to her friends. She is hardworking and a girl with patience (Hufflepuff traits)
★ She is ambitious about achieving her goals (Slytherin traits)
✧ She is funny but most people might find her humour broken.
★ She's also a bit emotionally unstable, but mentally strong.
✧ she's a taylor swift girl 💅🏻, obsessed with books.

☾: About the story

• Written in first person (sometimes second person when in conversation and third person when A/n, and when desired)
• Starts in 3rd year (Prisoner of Azkaban era)
• Ends in 7th year and later.
• no smut
• FLUFF and I mean LOTS OF FLUFF (don't expect me to write all of them just cheesy romance)
• tragedy + comedy + romance
• Maybe a little abuse/cursing but no swearing. TW included. (Read at your own risk)
• Again, I don't own characters of the story except Y/n.
• Harry would not be interested in Ginny, neither would Ginny be interested in him. But I'd be adding Cho's love angle to have some drama and jealousy
• Thoughts in italics.
• Letters in bold italics.

Note: you can find the abbreviations in the story description.