Chapter 15 - Summer break

Y/n's POV

After the train stopped, we stepped on platform 9¾. I hugged Harry causing me to blush furiously. That's why I pulled away quickly.

"Bye Harry, I'll miss you. Bye Ron."

Hermione also bid bye to the boys.

"So, meet all of you at Ronald's, if he invites us" Hermione said giggling.

Ron rolled his eyes. "I would invite you, I promise."

Then I and Hermione walked away. When I turned back, I saw Mrs Weasley along with her children on one side and the Dursleys on the other side, waiting for Harry, with a disgusted face.

"Oh my! The torment he goes through every summer. I wish he stayed with me" I said, upset.

"You wish what?" Hermione asked.

"I uh I meant he stayed with us." I just hope Hermione didn't notice the tint on my cheeks. We walked up to Mr and Mrs Granger.

"Mum! Dad!" she hugged them.

"How are you Hermione?" her mum asked her.

"I am fine mum. Meet my friend Y/n."

"Hello Mrs Granger. Hello Mr Granger. Nice to meet you."

"Oh how sweet!" Mrs Granger remarked.

"Mum! She's going to stay with us this summer."

"That's cool." It was Mr Granger now.

"Come on then. Let's go now" Hermione's parents led us to their house.

I am quite surprised that they were actually muggles, cause they were really really hospitable. I really liked Hermione's parents. We reached Hermione's room finally and freshened up.

I sat on the bed still thinking about Harry. I think I am falling in love with him.

"So?" Hermione said snapping her fingers.

"Uh what?" I asked not looking into her eyes.

"Were you thinking about somebody?"

"And why do you think so?"

"Because your cheeks were red."

"Rubbish!" I said.

"Tell me. Are you crushing on someone?" she said as she passed an evil smirk at me.

"What nonsense!"

"No tell me!"

"Fine. Yes"

"Who is it?"

"I can't tell you that!" I said as I walked up to the bookcase of Hermione's.

"I am kind of curious. Give me hints so I can guess."

I sighed. "Fine. So uh..."

"Let me guess..."

"Mione! I haven't even given you the hints-!!"

"Is it Harry?"

I kind of became silenced for a moment. I was struggling to come up with an answer.

"Y/n?"

"What! No. I mean he's cute but liking him? NO WAY."

"I don't think you're speaking the truth."

"You know what Mione? You're overthinking. We're just best friends. I am going to sleep" I said as I laid down. Hermione turned out the lights after she murmured "Whatever."