Chapter 14 - The End of Third Year

Harry's POV

It's been few weeks since we saved Sirius. Ron knew the truth by now. Suddenly Y/n approached me.

"Hey Harry!"
"Hello Y/n!"

We started walking in the corridor.
"What happened? Something's... Wrong?"
"I have heard Remus is leaving" she said miserably.
"What?" I was shocked.
"Yes. I think we should meet him, what do you think?"
"Yeah sure."

We went in the defence and the dark arts classroom and before we could knock, Professor Lupin already greeted us.

"How?" Y/n surprisingly said as she entered. I followed her.
"I saw you two coming" he said pointing to the Marauders' Map.
"Remus, please. Don't go. You were the best, the best of all the teachers here."

"No. I have resigned already. It seems somebody let slip the nature of my condition. This time tomorrow owls will start arriving and parents won't want well... Somebody like me to teach their children. And since now, you also know this Y/n, you cannot live with me. And of course, next year Sirius is waiting for you. For now, I think you should manage to live with one of your friends. Anyways, why are you so miserable, Harry?"

"None of this made a difference. Pettigrew escaped" I replied.
"Didn't make any difference? It made all the difference in the world. You helped to save an innocent man from a terrible fate and you now know the truth. It made a great deal of difference."

Professor Lupin walked but then turned to us.
"Now, since I am no longer your teacher, I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you," he handed the marauder's map to us after saying, "Mischeif managed."

"Don't worry, we'll see each other soon!" he motivated us, like he would always do.
And with that he left.

"Y/n?" I turned to Y/n.

"Yes?"

"What did he say about you knowing it now that he's a werewolf?"

"Oh. Um well, I didn't know he was a werewolf. Once every month he went away and Tonks stayed with me then. Then he would come back again. So basically he hid it from me" she replied as we walked in the corridor again.

As we entered the great hall, suddenly Neville approached us running, "Harry! When did you get it?"

Next was Seamus, "You already have one, could you give it to me?"
"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"Hey mate! Look what you've got" Ron pulled me to the table. Y/n followed.

"Another Firebolt?" We exclaimed and my eyes opened wide.

"Who gave it?" I asked smiling.

"No note!" Hermione said.

"Harry please give it to me!" Seamus ranted.

"Should we tell them Harry?" Y/n asked me for approval.

"Of course. I am not ready to give them my Firebolt" I laughingly said.

"So guys. Uh... the previous Firebolt that Harry had was mine and this one is his. Eventually, you cannot get any of the Firebo-"

"No Y/n can give you hers. She has her cLeAnSwEeP nIneTy!" I said sarcastically cutting her midsentence. Teasing her sometimes makes it fun.

"NO!" she blurted. "I will kill you Mr Potter!" she glared at me. Oh I remember those days when Y/n used the repeat the same thing, I have my Cleansweep Ninety.

"Just joking" I said and laughed again.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she said and got up to go.