Chapter 3 - The Approach of Dementors

Y/n's POV
Suddenly, the train just stops. "I wonder why the train stopped right now. We aren't yet to Hogwarts, are we?" I said. "No" replied Hermione. I see a something scary like figure approaching. Something like....dementors. Right, they were dementors. I saw Ron getting scared and Harry passed out. But the next thing that I saw, I completely become stunned. "REMUS!?!!" I say in complete disbelief.

"You know Professor Lupin?" Hermione and Ron says in unison. With a confused look, I say, "Professor?" Turning to Remus, I ask, "What is all this?" "Ask me later Y/n" said he, pointing to Harry who was getting back into consciousness.

"What...what was that?" He asked. I blurt out, " Dementors. The guards of Azkaban" Remus nodded "Y/n's right. They were here in search of Sirius Black. Now they're gone. Eat this. Oh, it's nothing, just a chocolate. I must go and have a little word with the driver."

He instructs Harry, "Eat. You'll feel better." Before I can ask him why was he here, he left. "What just happened to me?" Ron replied Harry's question "Your body became completely rigid. We thought you were having a fit or something" "Oh. But who was screaming? "Screaming? Who?" I said. "No one was screaming, Harry" Hermione added.

Harry's POV
I don't know but I really did hear someone screaming. It was a woman. She was calling my name. Suddenly, I was pulled out of my thoughts. "ARE YOU OKAY?" Y/n asked. "Yeah...I...I am fine" I replied. Then she told about how she knew Professor Lupin.

After a while, everything was normal again. I saw Y/n started reading books again. And in a minute, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I don't know why but I really thought she looked cute in her sleep. My cheeks were turning red. I saw Ron smirking at me.

------------------------- Time Skip -------------------

The Hogwarts express reached Hogwarts. Hermione tried waking up Y/n, "Wake up Y/n. We're at Hogwarts." But she didn't show any sign of getting up. "Woah, look like Y/n is in a bloody hell deep sleep" said Ron. "You guys move on. I will be coming with her" I said. Hermione and Ron nodded. They left. I had almost called Y/n when she woke up with a startled face.

Y/n's POV
Gosh...the dream. I saw dementors kissing Harry and sucking his soul. And that was the reason I was breathing heavily. Harry asked me, "Hey what happened? "I...I saw dem...dementors...they were" Harry didn't let me complete my sentence, "It's ok Y/n, it was just a dream. Don't worry, I will always protect you."
"Oka-wait...What?" I said realising he said HE will protect me. What did he mean from that?

Harry's POV
Oh no, did I just say, I would protect her? How stupid am I? "Ohh..umm...I mean the Hogwarts teachers...they'll protect us" I strut. "Yeah right" she nodded. I don't know what she must be thinking about me. Changing the topic I say, "Let's just get out or else we'll be late" and then we come out and join Hermione and Ron.
Hagrid met us and says "Oh hello Y/n. Welcome to Hogwarts. Now join me...you know...you 'ave not been sorted yet!"

A/n: The chapter ends here. I know this must be a bit of boring. But I will be adding more Harry and Y/n moments in the coming chapters. See you then.