Chapter 18 - The Goblet

We just realised that we don't have any further classes today when Ron came by to take Harry with him. They were going to see who were putting their names in the goblet. "So idiotic!"

I went there too, since there was nothing else to do. I saw Hermione there, and waved at her. She waved back I got seated beside her.

People were still putting in their names, and Ron and Harry were just roaming about. Suddenly I saw Cedric. He wasn't willing to put his name, but his friends pushed him inside the age line. So he finally did that. Everyone clapped. Ron tried to say him a 'hi' and got rejected. That was funny. I was just casually seeing Cedric go, when I caught Harry's eyes. He looked a bit upset and sort of angry at me. Bloody hell, now what did I do?

I turned away, and looked Into Hermione's book. "He's just jealous, you know" she said reading my expressions. I punched her slightly, "You won't stop doing it, will you?"

Just then the best pranksters of the world entered the scene, Gred and Forge, I mean Fred and George.

"Thank you, thank you!" What's going on?

"Well we've done it."

"Cooked it up just this morning."

"They say they will enter the tournament drinking that ageing potion" Hermione explained to my "Do you think that is going to work boys?" I asked them.

"One hundred percent."
"Give us a reason why not?" the twins asked me as they lowered themselves before us.

"Hermione, explain these idiots!" I said while laughing.

"You see this, this is an age line! Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?"

"I can't believe you still didn't get that in your stupid head!" I boomed, rolled my eyes and walked away. "So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an ageing potion!"

"Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant" "Because it's so pathetically dim-witted!"

And they laughed and still moved on. "I'm still warning you, better don't do this!" I said it out-loud for them to hear.

"Ready Fred?"
"Ready George?"
"Bottoms up!"

I rolled my eyes, they didn't even consider me! They jumped in the age line, successfully. People yelled and applauded. They took their pieces of parchment and put it in. They clapped their hands together in the happiness of the plan being successful. BUT I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. The goblet repelled its fire and threw both of them out of the age line. Not only that the twins had now turned very old! At first everyone was scared, but now they were laughing. The twins were fighting each other. "You said!" "You said!" Everyone seemed to take interest in their fight. I couldn't resist laughing. Standing in a corner, I was seeing all the drama.

Suddenly the chaos seemed to slow down by the entrance of someone. It was Ron's lover, Viktor Krum. Thank god, he wasn't here, Ron would've killed me. I saw him put his name and smile a bit at Hermione. I didn't expect but she smiled back! Excited, I immediately went to her, "Hermione, you seem to have a love interest, I see?"

"No! I do not!"

"Well I can see it in your eyes as well as in the air" I pretended to say dreamily.

"What do you see?" she asked in a questionable tone.

"Love of course. Love is in the air." She frowned at me and mouthed 'disgusting.

Time skip

Harry's POV