Chapter 31 - Grimmauld Place

Y/n's POV

Just as I turned around, my eyes caught a lady with purple hair. I ran up to her.

"Tonks?"

"Y/n!"

"What are you doing here?"

"If I wouldn't have been here, how would you have gone to Grimmauld Place?"

"Are you and Remus...?"

"Yes, we are staying there. Come with me," she said. I followed her. We apparated to my new house. It looked like... a muggle's house? Tonks did something with her wand. The two houses which were joined together, was now separating, creating a passage. The buildings stopped moving. Tonks smiled at me, and walked inside. I followed her.

I was at 12 Grimmauld Place, where dad lived. My heart skipped a beat. I was finally going to live with Dad?

After walking a few steps, I saw him.

"DAD!" I exclaimed. He opened his arms. I ran up to him and he embraced me lovingly. "You don't know how much I missed you dad!"

"I know sweetheart," we pulled away. I hugged Remus then, "Ah, good to see you again, Y/n."

"Good to see you too Remus!" I pulled away.

"How's Harry?" Dad asked.

"He's fine. Just a bit depressed about going back to the Dursleys, and well... about what happened back at Hogwarts recently."

"I'm sorry to hear about it."

"We have more things to worry about, Dad. Voldemort has returned."

"The order is reuniting, by the way," Remus intervened

"The order?" I questioned, not quite understanding

"You'll know soon enough," he said and left me in wonder.

Time Skip

I woke up as the rays of the morning sun hit my face. I checked the calendar, to see that it was already a month or so, and here I was, literally dying of boredom because none of Hermione, or Ron, or Ginny, or Fred or George is here. And of course, how could I forget that one person whom I'm missing so much that I wish at the start of every single day that at least I could meet him. Yes, Harry. In these few weeks, I discovered that I've developed feelings for him, feelings which I didn't want to develop, let alone be those feelings getting reciprocated. Let's name the feeling... love. Yes, I've fallen in love with him, but I don't even have the guts to express. Now come on, I'm not supposed to just ruin our friendship like that, right? And he doesn't even have the same feelings. Moreover, I bet he likes Cho and prefers her over me. Did I mention about him drooling over her during our fourth year?

As days pass, I come to know that Mr and Mrs Weasley, along with the Weasley children would be coming at 12, Grimmauld Place, yes, here, after which, Hermione would be joining us too. At least I won't be that much tired of having nothing to do.

But I wonder when will I actually meet Harry?

Harry's POV

It's the summer of 1995. Temperature's increasing day by day. I was reading the newspaper, but couldn't focus anymore. I've been constantly thinking about Y/n these days. It doesn't matter how hard I try to keep her thoughts off my mind, but I think I couldn't and I never will. It's getting really irresistible yet I cannot express my feelings to her. Those feelings, they're the reason why I keep thinking about her all day even if she's not with me. But I'm yet to know whether I should call it love or something else.