Chapter 6 - DADA class

Y/n's POV
We were in the Defence Against the Dark Arts class now. My most favourite subject. Remus showed us a wardrobe "Now can someone guess what's inside there?" "A boggart, isn't it?" I reply.
"Yes Y/n"

"When did you come here?" Harry asks.
"I've been standing here for ages!" I reply.
"Where's Hermione?" It was Ron now.
"Oh she's right beside me!"
"Where? What?! But she wasn't here few minutes ago. You both weren't!!!"
"Are you stupid or something?" Hermione snapped.
"He really is. They both are" I said laughing.

"Now who would tell me how a boggart looks like?"
Hermione replies, "No one knows. They're shape-shifters. It takes the shape of what one fears the most, which makes them so terrify-"
"So terrifying, right Miss. Granger. But there exists a simple spell to repel them away. We would practice that. Now please without your wands, Riddikulus"
"Riddikulus" we all say.
"Louder with me, RIDDIKULUS"
"RIDDIKULUS" we yell.
"Good. Now the incantation alone is not enough strong. What really finishes a boggart is laughter."
Then he instructs Neville to go and confront his boggart. It was funny that his boggart was Professor Snape. And when we saw him in a lady's clothes, the whole class burst out laughing.

"Now picture the thing you fear the very most, and turn it into something funny. Next, Ron"
Then everyone tries and obviously everyone gets to know what they fear the most. And I get to know Harry fears the dementors the most...but I myself couldn't know what I fear the most...'cause my turn never came as the bell rang.

We come out of the class.
"Guys, you all just move on. I'll be coming."
"No" Hermione and Ron said in unison.
"Right, we'll be waiting for you in the corridor" said Harry.
"Okay" I said and went in the class.
I find Remus and say, "Umm...Remus...I mean Professor-"
"You can call me Remus."
"Oh ok. Well, I wanted to ask if you could...maybe just sign my Hogsmeade letter?"
"I really wanted you to go with your friends and have fun but I can't sign it. I am really sorry...I can't put you in danger."
Sadly, I say, "Okay, if you say so."
I come out of the classroom and join the trio.

Harry says, "I just don't know when I will get rid of these dementors."
I reply, "Why don't you just talk to Remus about this, maybe he has a solution?"
"Ok, I will"
"I think I forgot something. I'll meet you guys later."
"But you joined us right now, Y/n" Ron said.
"I know Ron, but I really have to go. Bye guys."
"Bye" the trio said in unison.

I enter the classroom again hoping Remus would be there, and yes he was.
"What brings you here again?"
"Well, have you seen how difficult it is for Harry to confront the dementors...so, can you just teach him the Patronus charm?"
"Y/n-"
"Remus, please. You teached me...why can't you teach him?"
"I don't happen to be an expert!"
"Neither do I! And he needs someone to teach him!!!"
"Fine, Y/n. I would teach him. Don't worry."
"Thank you so much...." I repeated the same 'thank you' for several times, "....Well, bye and see you later!" I waved at him and got out the class.

------------------------Time Skip----------------------

It's night and we are talking about the Hogsmeade thing.
"So, who all are going to Hogsmeade tomorrow Sunday?"
Hermione replied my question, "I will be going with Ron-"
"Bloody hell, Mione. I could speak myself" The red hair boy made me laugh.
"And what about Harry?"
"He's not going...he's Hogsmeade letter is not signed" Hermione answers again.
"You know what Hermione, Ron is right. We could speak that ourselves!! We are not dumb. I burst out laughing, "You're brilliant, Harry."
"Thanks... I guess..." Said he grinning.
"And what about you Y/n?"
"Well, Hermione. I couldn't go. Remus didn't sign my letter. He says he doesn't want me to be in danger. But anyways, if Harry will not be going tomorrow, I'll be with him..."
"Wait, what do you mean by if?" Harry asks, confused.
And it's Hermione again, she answers him, "You know, you can ask Professor McGonagall to sign your letter. Maybe she does sign it?"
"Umm...I don't think that's gonna work, but let's try tomorrow" said Harry with despair.