~𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐁💜

"We have to stop fucking each other, we are siblings for crying out loud."

"Step siblings." Roman corrects.

"Stop it!"

"I love you and I know you love me too, don't fucking let those selfish parents of ours come between us." He says pulling her into his arms, leaving her speechless.

**********************"****

Love is a feeling of strong or constant affection.
You would call it madness, but they call it love.
Life is a flower, for which love is honey.
You cannot tell your heart who to love. You can't force yourself to stop loving. Love is doesn't care.

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham.

The final year in secondary school Is meant to be the highlight of high school life, full of fun, memories, thrills and adventures. Instead, it becomes the beginning of a deadly game for these five.

A lot of things have been going down behind the gates of Brixford. No one paid close attention until the disappearance of a student.

Even though the disappearance was just a tip of an iceberg of what's going on underground.

All hell breaks loose, everyone is on their toes. Secrets are hidden, and lies are told. Secrets are made to cover more secrets, lies are made to bury more lies.

A harmless blog creates mighty havoc? How? By revealing a secret?

Halimah Bello, daughter of the prestigious Bello Family, tries so hard to bury her secret. She can't afford to put a dint of the Bello's family name, as well as, let the fact she is madly Inlove with her supposed step-brother come out to the public. Such relationship is a taboo in her religion.

Onome Manuel, daughter of the renowned pharmacist, who has been brought up not to mingle with the poor and less privileged, battles with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and serious addiction. Her worst fear is getting involved with the boy from the ghetto.

Things had been going on smoothly over the years, not until the final year. When Halimah's stepbrother Roman gets deported and sent back to Nigeria, and Oreva, a boy with a suspicious link to "THE MANUEL'S FAMILY" Surfaces.

And there is Makele David, who could create a problem where there was none, with just a snap of his fingers.