~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒💜

OMG, I'm really sorry for taking this long, please accept my apologies. Change starts from now😭

I have been going through a lot recently😂 Abi would I say a lot has been going through me self😂😭😭😭

But by God's grace, I am back

To my new readers, you are welcome.

Let's continue this journey together. We still have a long way to go.

Tbbos Family, you know how we do it. Do not forget to tap that star icon below and spam our comment section.

Enjoy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇦 🇳 🇸 🇦 🇭' 🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

•ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ°

Halimah hadn't left her bed ever since yesterday. Obviously, the sickness had taken full control of her body. I could see the weakness in her eyes while she battled to sit up. I was told she hadn't really eaten anything. Obviously, neither of the helpers could force her to eat. The head maid, Madam Stella who I knew could handle the situation had her this week off for personal issues. The family doctor had specifically said, she had to eat well and take her drugs. If she kept to his prescription, she should be hale and hearty in no time.

Rashidi was away, though I was very sure he had called the doctor thousands of times. It was very visible that his daughter was very important to him. I had seen it on every occasion. Most times I wondered if he would have treated me the way he does if I was his biological son. Because the distinction was very evident.

I could hear her breath softly, while I gazed at her. She was curled up in a very heavy blanket. Her hair was a mess, as some shafts graced her forehead. Watching her sleep soundly was something I could do all day.

I had someone to be with, I had to meet up with some old friends. My classmates, there was a little get-together going on. Low key I was quite embarrassed to go. I mean some of these guys had practically graduated, some were already in there first year in the University, and I was here battling with junior class, all thanks to those years wasted. Maybe if I hadn't left the country things would have been different, or if I wasn't deported.

Whenever I remembered how I ended up in this shit, I got mad. Most times I wondered if directing the anger at those pieces of shit, or the fact I played the major role. They were supposed to be my gees, my friends. But they threw me under the bus, to save their ass. Something I knew, I couldn't do to them. That was how high I placed them.

"Roman."

I heard her say. Her voice cracked. I smiled immediately I realized I was actually wondering why she called me Roman instead of Romey because I was used to the fact she always did that when she was mad at me or something.

"How are you?" I asked in a low tone, while I walked down to her bedside, in no time, I got on it, and squeezed myself closer to her. At that point, I pulled her arm gently and took her by the palm. Her palm was cold. On instinct, I started rubbing my left palm on hers.

"My head! I feel like it's exploding." Her voice was gentle and low. At this point I wished I could take every pain she felt away. Because seeing her this disorientated broke my spirit. That was how much she meant to me.

"You will eat something now," I said intentionally pushing up the offer of food. Because she needed to eat, in other for whatever drugs she had taken to function properly.