~12 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍💜

Dedicated to
thereal_bharrie
LawalAyeesharh
mercymakingmagic
FlourishOpurum
spendinnn

You guys are loved.

It's the title of this chapter for me😂

Don't forget to keep the votes coming and spam my comment session.

I really want to hear your theories.

Enjoy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The title of this chapter shock you ba?
Don't worry, e shock me too😂😂😂😂

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮'🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

      •ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ°

Silence.

I wished those chirping birds would just shut up. All that twittering was getting on my nerves, I held unto my fist, holding back the urge to yell. I felt the breeze on my pores.

I just wished I could yell at those birds.

“What about Stone?” I asked while I observed the hefty man, it was my first time seeing him.

I met Stone at a party, he introduced me to quick money and his boss. Obviously Stone wasn't his real name, but the name I knew him as.

His boss promised me in. Though that chapter had been closed for a long time.

The only idea I had was the fact Stone was linked to my Dad in some sort of way. Although I hadn't figured out how.

“He is dead.”

I would be a liar if I said, that statement didn't send chills into my system.

“People have been tailing us. You should be careful too. Watch your back.” He said and handed me a stack full.

I looked left and right before I inserted it into my hoodie.

“The street is rough.” The hefty looking man said.

“I gave Stone the complete money the other day,” I said.

“My game is played different. You give me my returns, I supply to you. If you use me to play, I would end you. I don't joke with my money.” He said, he had this death glare.

We both knew the money didn't belong to him. Why so personal?

“Have I made myself clear?”

I noticed he sounded pretty educated, unlike Stone who always used pidgin, He spoke clean English. He was trying to instil fear in me. But why?

I preferred Stone to him.

“I told Stone I want in, Boss also promised me in,I said boldly.

“Be careful then, so you could leave to see that day.”

The sarcasm in his voice. He walked away, meanwhile, I stared back at him, speechless. I had nothing to say at this point. Than to stare at the man who was twice my size. He had tattoos all over his neck. I cross sign on his arm. The only thing responsible about him was how he spoke.