~5 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒💜

Dedicated to

obiohaAngela
Your participation in the last chapter made me legit smile.
This should be be my first dedication
to you

Do not forget to vote and spam my comment session guys.
Love from Wendy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

      °ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

Who goes you?

I go off your streetlight.

Those were the small talks I heard, while I handed over the package and took my money.

My money was the major concern.

Suddenly hearing a loud sound, I turn around immediately, only to see Jomjom involved in a fight.

It wasn't a funny sight. I knew those dudes. Obviously from a rival cult. Jomjom wasn't supposed to be here.

"Guy, here no be your territory. Make I never off your streetlight. (Thhis isn't your territory, I shouldn't kill you),"

This statement was directed to me by a huge guy. Who I don't think I have seen here before.

I only come here to sell, besides I have a deal the man in charge of this area, I pay good amount to distribute at this spot.

"Guy, no dey do pass yourself, make I never hunt you. ( Guy don't bite more than you can chew, so as not to get on my bad side)." Jomjom says coming between the both of us. I noticed the other guy he almost got into a fight with, was nowhere to be seen.

"Come who you be? (Who are you?)"

"Which time you show face for the unit. Which time did this place become your territory? (When did you come to this place, when did this place turn into your territory.)"Jomjom asks glaring at the dude, he seemed older than I was, but I guess he was Jomjom's age or probably older by a year or something.

He was a new face entirely, I don't think I had ever seen him in the streets before.

"Who goes you?" The dude asks pushing Jomjom roughly.

That was all it took to aggravate the issue, because currently, Jomjom was on this dude, punching the hell out of him.

When this sort of thing happened, I always disappeared because I wasn't one of them, neither did I have Selina like most of the dudes here.

But my bosom friend was involved, I couldn't just run away, especially when he was sticking up for me.

In no time, the guys from the other guys' cult group were already all over.

Fuck up

A gunshot fired in the air.

God, na so I take die today?

That was the first thing that got into my mind.

"Oreva, tuwama. (Run)"

That was on order from Jomjom.

I couldn't move, the shock I felt. This was officially the first scandal I have gotten during dealing.

Schoolboys do patrol during dealings but I always found my way to escape. Schoolboys was what we called the police.