~4 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒💜

Dedicated to
keniemarsh1212
Your birthday dedication.
Sorry it's coming late.
Love you 💜

Don't forget to vote and spam my comment section 💜
🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇭 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇲 🇦 🇭 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

                  •𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎°

      It was expected of our principal to address us today, hence it was the first day of resumption. I wouldn't say I was ecstatic, as my mood was already ruined.

In a matter of a few minutes of just being in the same space as Aaliyah Johnson, my mood had been ruined.

Damn Aaliyah.

Damn Aaliyah.

Damn Aaliyah.

I had to control my nerves. She sure knew how to stir up trouble. I had been trying to cope, I mean it.

But there was one thing about me, if something was tormenting me, till I let it out, my mood would be so rotten.

"What's keeping Mrs Pekupeku? Abi we are going to stand till thy kingdom come? My body can't tolerate this kind of stress. "

It was Aaliyah.

Our principal was a woman, trust me her name wasn't Mrs Pekupeku. Only God knows the meaning of that. Aaliyah had something to call just everybody.

"Aaliyah," Onome calls out laughing.

Aaliyah, I mimic.

"Limah, what's wrong with you. Ever since, you have been moody." Onome whispers very close to my ear.

"Nothing," I say keeping a straight face.

"Did you pad your bumbum?"

People around us turned in our direction, I almost disappeared.

Onome was mad.

I felt a spank on my buttock, immediately people looked away.

"I noticed her buttock got bigger, I just decided to keep it to myself." Came Aaliyah rather too high pitch vqoice.

Are these girls both insane?

We were in the assembly hall for crying out loud.

Expecting a compliment from Aaliyah, was more like wishing for the impossible. I knew she had something more awful to say about me.

I knew how irritating she could be.

"My worry was if the waist beed I got her would fit," Aaliyah says slowly.

"You got me a waistband?" I ask smiling.

Meanwhile, I turn to her direction. Sometimes I wished she could be more human you know, I want to love her sometimes, and other times she spoils It.

"I did, but it turns out, your fat ass won't fit."

It was recorded.

Aaliyah was annoying.

Did she have to call me a fat ass?

Wasn't it nice to add up some fresh, down there?

"Welcome back. The school management wants to welcome you all into a new academic session." Mrs. Clinton announced. Meanwhile, I take a clear look at her, I was too involved in Aaliyah, that I didn't notice when she got to the podium.