~3 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐎💜

𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
thereal_bharrie
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 💜

keniemarsh1212
I'm really sorry it's coming late.
I know, there was something missing earlier today.

I think this is the third birthday I'm celebrating with you.
Happy Birthday sweetheart.
I love you so much.

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

•𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐨𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝°

      Ripping off my shirt, I turn to my stash immediately it dawned on me, I left Odogwu alone in my room, before going to take my bath. To think he had vanished before I got in, was a red flag.

That dude was capable of taking half, if not the whole stash. I had run out of supplies and hadn't placed an order yet. Immediately I saw it, I let out a sigh of relief.

My thoughts had been on the new school since last night. To think It was a thirty-minute drive away from where I lived.

Was it worth it?

ONEX Pharmaceuticals had awarded me a scholarship.

I should be happy, right? Like many other guys in my position would be.

The truth of the matter was, I had no interest in school anymore. I clocked eighteen last month. I was also deep into the hustle. I didn't see any need to go back to school.

"Oreva D man."

I didn't need to see the person to know who it was.

Jomiloju bounced into my room like he owned the place as usual.

"Schoolboy." He calls out giving me a mock look. Dude was trying to annoy me.

You don't want to meet my friends. Those dudes could render you hopeless with just a few seconds.

"E come be like Eze goes to school." Jomjom mocks and goes to crash on the bed, meanwhile I chuckle.

"How far?" I asks while I watched him put down his earphone.

"Omo, the Manche dey as you keep am. ( I'm fine ). I have a show tonight myself." Jomjom says slowly, sounding serious.

Jomiloju and I have been friends for the past years, he was older by a year though. He dropped out in SS2, due to lack of funds, and the fact he had so much passion for music than education. I preferred calling him Jomjom, he didn't like when I called him that, he wanted to be addressed as Jomil, the name he used for his music career.

But trust me, I loved it when I pissed Jomjom up myself. The dude was low key annoying.

He had been into music for a while now. Jomiloju had real talents, trust me he was one of the undiscovered ones. His type was going to make waves in the music industry.

"You come resemble human being inside this uniform. (You now look like a human being in this uniform), "

Trust me, this is the highest compliment he could give.

"Have you heard from your Dad?" Jomjom asks. He sounded very Interested.

Trust me the only thing I got from that man was a letter, confirming he was aware of the scholarship, and how much he wanted me to further my education. And how Onex Pharmaceutical was going to be my sponsor.