~10 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐌𝐎𝐑E 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄💜

Shout out to

You guessed right in the group chat.

Fredaonyi04

Guys, I would be a lair if I said, I am happy with the way you guess are participating in this book.
You guys aren't voting or commenting.
Those of us trying in that aspect, trust me I see you all.
I would appreciate, if everyone votes on this chapter.

If you don't know how to vote or give an inline comment, let me know here...

The vote icon is the star below. Very easy, just tap it.

Ghost readers, honestly I don't appreciate it. I don't only love getting feedbacks from my readers, but I want to know you guys.

Some of us would dm, and be like I am your biggest fan, I am a ghost reader...
Trust me if you were my biggest fan as you claim, you would vote at least. Or even comment.

That said. Please vote.
I want to see changes in this chapter.

Okay that said. Enjoy.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Guys I don't know what this new Mavins music Overdose is doing to me oh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I am going crazy.

If I enter your motor pim pim pim...
Complete it oh😂😂😂😂

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

      °ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

My phone could be tagged as my best friend.

I checked my phone for the last time before I strolled into the school compound. I was late again. This time, it was outrageous. Low key, I hoped no one was going to notice me.

I understood the security men, didn't seem to notice me. Or maybe they intentionally never paid any attention to me. For sure, I was going to get passed them without a word.

"Hey, you! The boy with a cross over bag."

I kept walking.

"You with the afro."

"Red bag."

I was clearly the one. They were calling for my attention. The red bag proofed it. I was the only boy walking, also with a red bag too.

Here I thought I wasn't noticed. I knew what they were going to say. I attended a government school, I still got their ways in me.

I had successfully passed them, nothing they were going to say would send me back to that gate.

My notorious side was activated at this moment. I was late, for sure going to be reprimanded. I spotted those group of girls again. The same one's from the day I resumed.

God helped their grandfather, that any of them called my attention today. The way I would ignore their ancestors.

Today I was in a very sour mood. The last money I had on me was seven hundred naira, and I was home and dry. I barely ate this morning.