~17 𝐁𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄💜

Dedicated to my baby
thereal_bharrie

My love
mercymakingmagic and my last born
FlourishChiburoma

You guys are just the best.

Hello guys.

Ehen, before I forget, you guys have been fucking up😂 If I am permitted to use that word.

Please vote, it doesn't bite, besides it helps me know the engagement rate. Because one person can't vote twice, but reads can appear a lot.

Guys do not forget to vote and spam my comment section.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴏɴᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴜᴇʟ•

The school wasn't all that to me, today. I had been trying to reach Makele, all to no avail. I had run out of the little he gave me the day he promised to see me after school the other day.

This was the weekend, how was I going to cope, even my pills were finished. I had to book an appointment with my doctor, so she could prescribe it again.

I noticed my mum was back from her trip, way before one of the maids informed me that she instructed me to wait to have dinner with her.

I was aware the upcoming election was one of the reasons she was traveling from one state to another.

Slowly I stared at the mirror, while I packed my natural hair into a messy bun. I had no plans of going to the hair salon this week also.

"Onome."

My Mum pushed my door wide open, as she walked straight to my bed, without closing the door. African mothers, do they actually know what knock on the door of your teenage daughter is, or the word privacy?

You will hear things like; What are you hiding? Is it something I don't have or have never seen before? These statements offend me, honesty.

No one said you don't have boobs or virginal, privacy, please.

"Chief had a business trip, that's why he isn't back..., "

"Oh," I responded, even though I figured out or expected it. I secretly wished we could have one family dinner like the last time we did. It made us seem like a typical family, even when it only happens once in a blue moon.

"I have a dinner appointment with Her excellency at the government house tonight." She blurted out, setting some confusion in me, wasn't she the same person who asked me to wait, so we could have dinner together?

"I thought we were having dinner together, " I spoke out, trying to hide the disappointment.

"We were supposed to have dinner with Mrs. Ipalipor, but the plan was changed at the last minute..., "

I was triggered.

I only watched her mouth move, absent-minded.

"Telema is back right, did you see him?"

That statement brought me in touch with reality suddenly.

"It's been long since I saw him since he went to a boarding school. He doesn't even come over like before, he was practically his second home."