~20 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄?

My babies,
I'm so sorry for taking this long.
I won't talk much, I would only show actions from now on, no more promises.

New reader's, I see y'all
I see your votes and everything.

Now let's do this.
70 votes and 300comments
You get your update immediately.
This is one of the major thread I used when I was updating Frenemies back in the days. So let me try it here, if we would go a long way.

Fun Time in the next chapter😂
I missed that exercise, I can't wait to see what you all think.

Do not forget, vote and spam comment. It would trigger the next update.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇲 🇦 🇰 🇪 🇱 🇪 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴍᴀᴋᴇʟᴇ ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ•

I had stalked the page for hours, trying to figure out who was smart enough to play this game. This was a total rip-off of THE EYES. One person kept crossing my mind, none other than that fucking douche Noel. He was a fucking con artist. Deep down he knew I was the one behind THE EYES, I couldn't help but wonder if he was the one behind this, he could pull this stunt, and I knew he could.

There was one way to find out. I needed to poke him a little to see if there would be a reaction to that rip-off of a blog. As each day went by, the love I ever felt for him grew into hatred. Back then I was so wrapped up in his little world, that most times when I think about it, I wish I could lay myself down, and give myself the whip of life. I wanted that power, that power of controversy belonged to me.

I had been caught up with my drama on the blogs, that I hadn't had time to gather juicy updates. I needed the traffic back on my page, that trashy rip-off blog wasn't going to last long, and I was going to make sure of it.

I began typing profusely, fully aware of the drama I was going to stir in school the next day. Though I had a motive, to see if there was going to be shade thrown at me as retaliation.

Noel was that shallow. He loved to feel and act like the mature one, but we both know he was shallow. If he was the one running the blog, he was gonna throw stones. Because deep down, he knew I was the mastermind behind THE EYES, no matter how hard I denied it. I knew he didn't believe me.

Do you know your boyfriend fuck dude too? Dey play. #Playful kids #TheEyes #Tamaraupreye #posted

I smiled, and immediately I posted it, in no time there was gonna be traffic on my page. The fact I tagged both of them to the post. All I had to do was wait.

My phone vibrated, which diverted my attention. Especially when I caught it before it disappeared. I rushed the message immediately. It was from an unknown number, I knew it was him. I had blocked his ass off my WhatsApp. So technically he found another way.

+2347036789037
Fucker! Why are you so obsessed with me? Better take down that post, or I would fuck you up.

I stared at the message, reading it over and over again, for good five minutes. My brain went blank. At that point, I had mixed feelings, about what he meant by that statement. Was he BA Police or not? That was the only thing I was after. Knowing Noel, he would have tried to redeem himself or brought himself down to the level I was, which was shallower, he would have used that platform as a pawn. If there was something about Noel, it was the fact, he would do anything to keep his perfect image. That was one thing you could always use against him.