~19 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍💜

Dedicated to my loves
thereal_bharrie and FlourishChiburoma

I saw your support on the previous chapter.

Do not forget to vote babies🌹 and spam my comment section.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇭 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇲 🇦 🇭 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻

°ʜᴀʟɪᴍᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ•

       The last few days had been really tough. Now I understand what people mean when they say malaria isn't a joke. I could literally feel myself being swayed by air. Like I was a nylon or something. I had probably lost weight. I felt very light. I hadn't been able to eat properly, unless been forced.

I knocked but got no response. I figured he was back home already since Jamilah was. Gently, I pulled the door knob.

He should probably be in the restroom, I thought while I walked in, making a hell of a noise, to alert him, I just walked in.

“Romey, ” I called.

“Romey,” I repeated.

Got no response. He was definitely not in. Suddenly my gaze fell on something which didn't sit well with me at that moment. I walked straight to his bed, and I hoped it wasn't my first impression. Which was the same reason he got into trouble, a few months ago.

I could feel my heartbeat, while I picked it up. I couldn't tell the exact name but knew it was hard drugs.

If Dad found out about it, he was doomed.

He never learned.

Slowly I head to the restroom, on getting there, I pulled the door knob, in a bid to open it. This came with a screeching sound, which didn't sit well with my eardrums. On impulse, I bit the corner of my lips, while I run the whole thing down the toilet. In no time, I am done, hesitantly, I flushed. At that moment, I heard the door creak open.

Immediately I walked back to the room, I sight him staring at the bed, puzzled. I quickly realized what was up.

“When did you get here?” He asked. Surprised to see me. He was barely out of his school uniform. He still had the trousers on, a casual singlet, and the school tie which looked funny. His hair was a mess. In fact, he looked like a mess. “What are you doing here?” Another question shot, without me answering the first.

“A few minutes ago. ” I said, while I made lingering eye contact. “What are you looking for?” I asked casually, with an idea, and ready to confront him.

“Nothing.” He hesitated, before he walked straight to his wardrobe, and began rummaging.

“I flushed it.” I blurted out.

I regretted that statement, the moment he turned back and gave me a death glare. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

“Are you crazy? Does it... Are you sure you are normal?” He asked, visibly struggling not to walk down to me. The death glare he shot at me.  I was shivering with fear. I couldn't remember the last time he reacted this way or yelled so hard at me.

I was staring at a different person right now.

“It's hard drugs.” I forced those words out, completely terrified.