~15 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘💜

Hello guys!

I am so sorry, it's been a while, I have been very sick, I know I promised to fine time to update, I will. I don't know the sort of motivation I felt today, but I hope it continues.

Do not forget to vote and spam my comment session 🥰

Dedicated to

thereal_bharrie
&
mercymakingmagic

I love you both
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

•Oʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ°

It was a Monday morning, and as usual, there was no different routine going on in the school. I was surprisingly early. I came before devotion, which we all knew was something that didn't happen often.

Funny enough I hadn't adjusted to the students, as I had done with the school. No friends, just me. Doesn't mean I and some nigga's didn't acknowledge one another. You know how boys behaved. We didn't need to be close friends to talk. We might be talking and not even be aware of each other's names for weeks.

The basketball training hadn't kicked off immediately, though I heard this term was going to be serious because there was a very big inter-school competition coming up soon.

We had practice later in the day, which I wasn't even sure I was going to attend.

"Dude." I recognized his voice immediately. He was someone I had been hearing a lot from lately. "What's up?"

"Yo. Don't sneak up on me like that again, or I might break your neck."

I said conscious of what he was about to ask. I had it on me too, though this wasn't the right place to bring it out.

He gave me a rather too calm look, like I never meant what I said, about breaking his neck.

We hadn't spoken since the party incident. It was a very tacky situation because they had no shoes to go home with. The ones with iPhones got their phones back, secretly I knew the reason odogwu returned them, they weren't gonna have any use. But they never got their shoes back. We had to make some sort of arrangement.

"Who were those dudes that crashed that party?"

I noticed he had an interest in finding out what went down. But what happens in the ghetto, stays in the ghetto. The last thing I wanted was to get into trouble, for what doesn't concern me.

"Restroom, thirty minutes before the closing bell," I instructed while I gave him a gentle nudge.

Some girls chattering from a distance, got my attention, Makele, not so much, because he found his way out immediately.

"Hey."

A feminine voice called out, as I got a gentle tap on my shoulder. I wasn't only shocked but confused.

I hadn't tried speaking to the girls in school since I joined, let only the ones in my class.

She looked very much familiar. I was confused, for one I found myself in an awkward position, especially when I noticed the other girl's eyes were on us. They were four in numbers, minus the one who stepped forward to make a conversation with me.