~14𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒💜

Hello Guys!
I have a lot to say, please don't skip.
I apologise for taking this long to update, in my defence my schedule has been tight. I haven't intentionally been keeping you guys in suspense.

We just started this book. I wanna thank those who have been following it so far.

As I mentioned before now, if you always pay attention to my Authors notes. I am very busy these days, but try my best to prepare updates.

I have exclusive books on other platforms. The pay-to-read program, I have deadlines concerning that. I have to write long word counts in a month. I also work.
Please note, I get you love the book and want to read it, but please do not insult me, when you don't know how tight my schedules are, because if you read my AN's you would be aware of this.
I don't want to get a repeat of what happened the other day. I hope you understand I have a life outside Wattpad too, whoever you are.
I try my best to update whenever I can. For now, let's try to support the writer, rather than criticise or generalize writers.
Do not forget writing takes lots of time, and some of us actually fend for ourselves. We can't spend all day writing here on Wattpad.

That said, my beautiful readers, and those who support me. Thank you so much.

I promised a double update, do not panic, the other one is coming behind this. In the next few minutes, still editing it.

So guys, do not forget to vote and spam my comment section. You know I love to get your feedback.

I know I promised there won't be more than 3 povs after the last update. I couldn't help it in this chapter and the part b. Hopefully the next would be different.

Enjoy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

     It's was the fact he was here earlier than a lot of people, even the celebrant herself! It was obvious he wanted business. But I wasn't able to figure out why I found it difficult to trust him. In my line of work, trust was something which took long to come by.

Jomjom was invited by the celebrant to perform. I had no idea who she was. According to Jomjom her sugar daddy was sponsoring the birthday.
Was it Mirabel or what, I couldn't quite recall her name, I had only seen her once or twice. We hadn't spoken before.

Jomiloju was what you called an area boy, those people who knew everyone.

"Am I getting it or not." Came his voice from behind.

Not even a hi
Wasn't he overdressed? He looked like someone going for an award or something important.

I didn't count a birthday party as something that warranted such a serious outfit.

"You would have to wait, I kept your package..., "

"Guy, my time is p..., "

"You don't expect me to be walking around with everything on me." I shunned him immediately, fully aware of what he was playing at.

I wasn't going to grant him the benefit of speaking to me in whatever tone he wanted.

"Unless you don't need it," I smirked, while I pulled my card.