~6 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 💜

This chapter is dedicated to
Opurum_
Today is my birthday📣📣📣📣
😂😂😂😂

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇦 🇳 🇸 🇦 🇭 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

           •𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎°

The fuck.

Total Bullshit.

         The fact he stared at me in a sort of way, like I buried his placenta or something wasn't funny at all.

“Mr Bello's instructions.” He repeated.

If only I could just...

I was beyond upset. I had just returned, and these people had plans to ruin me, already.

“With all due respect Sir, If you don't leave, I might have you wear it yourself,” I said looking grim.

His facial expression changed, with regards to my statement.

Like I cared.

Rashidi and his guys weren't going to intimidate me. I wasn't going to let them.

“Mr Bello is on the phone.”

I turned immediately I heard this voice. It sounded hefty.

Shocked by who was standing in my presence. The sight alone.

Who was he and what was he doing here?

That was the question I asked myself immediately.

“Mr Bello instructed, that I take you to school.” The huge guy said.

I looked to my left then my right. Hoping I wasn't the only one home alone with these beasts in human form.

The hefty man seemed like a bouncer.

Did Rashidi send him here to bully me?

“I am not going anywhere oh!”

“Kidnappers!”

“Kidnappers!”

“Come and save me oh!”

“They want to kidnap me!”

”Hali!”

“Kidnappers!”

After shouting at the top of my voice, I paused. The look on both men's faces wasn't funny at all. Especially the one who seemed like a bouncer.

They looked stunned.

Shocked.

Any word that was going to describe the fact their mouth was left hanging.

I had obviously made the bouncer guy think I was crazy, for sure.

“Romey,” Halimah called out. She seemed like she had rushed out of the shower, I noticed her hair was wet, even though she was clad in a gown.