~ 28 THE STREETS💜

MAKELE'S POV

MAKELE DAVID.

   BA Police was an absolute pain in my ass, I needed to get rid of that platform, I had to get to the root of this problem. The aim of that platform was unknown to me, it was obviously a rip-off of  THE EYES, but they were doing too much, I couldn't afford to have them take the spotlight away. That platform aimed at spoiling my business, apart from the fact it was effortlessly making THE EYES lose relevance, that platform was head-bent on throwing me off business.

Oreva had become uncomfortable with distributing to me, especially after the last post they made about drug use on their page. I had to do something about it. With THE EYES, I controlled the narratives, and had the upper hand, I only posted what I wanted the audience to see. But with that new platform, I had no idea of whom was behind the camera, I was fucked.

They had this narrative of saying no to bullying, which was totally bullshit to me. Because they were low-key bullies too.

"Barrister Ipamalam," I called out in a mock tone. The aim was to spite her.

"Senior Makele." She responded.

You could barely hear her speak. Pretender does the worst, merely looking at her, you would think she was a saint.

"Do the needful,"  I instructed.

"But senior class has begun." She responded.

I could see the fear in her eyes, and I loved it.

"Senior I can't do it alone, it could take the whole day." She pleaded like someone who had no atom of strength remaining. No one could tell she was busy opening her tiny legs for Noel.

"Senior please." She begged.

At this point, I felt nothing, not even pity towards her. Truth be told she was just a little girl who had done nothing wrong to me, but if she was old enough to date Noel, then she should be able to handle anything.

"Senior please." She pleaded.

"Don't forget to tell your boyfriend that senior Makele asked you to clean all four labs. I'm waiting for him, dating a senior doesn't guarantee your safety." I said.

She stared at the floor silently.

"Go to class, but make sure, you clean those labs before going home today," I said with a stern look on my face.

I watched her run off without uttering a single word. I was her biggest nemesis, and would always be there waiting for her to slip off. The only day I would get off her back, was the day she would eradicate that bastard from her life.

I hadn't started dealing and messing with Noel yet, this was only the beginning.

I had just one assignment, eradicate B. A POLICE, and give THE EYES back its flowers.

      I watched him walk closely. He could tell something wasn't right, it was obvious by the way he looked around. The dude was so self-conscious. I had been following him around, creepy but that was a typical me. There was just something about him, his aura. I had figured the drug part out, but something still didn't feel right. I needed more information.

I wasn't comfortable with just having this little information about him, even though it could ruin him, it could also backfire on me. I needed an edge over him.

He was a nobody who suddenly got a scholarship, and joined the school at this period. It was only a powerful person or organization that could pull such strings on Brixford  Academy to admit at this point.