~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒💜

Dedicated to
mercymakingmagic

Thanks for the beautiful cover 💜
Check out her book, it's lit.

Shout out to
ihotu2 for coming first
mercymakingmagic for coming second and obiohaAngela for coming third in the quiz competition held on our main group chat. If you aren't a member of the group chat, you can always dm for the link. We have lots of activities hosted weekly.
+2349069064880

Don't forget to vote and spam my comment section.
There is nothing I love more than my readers feedback. You are on your way to winning my heart through that.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇴 🇷 🇪 🇻 🇦 🇴 🇬 🇭 🇪 🇳 🇪  🇵 🇴 🇻 '🇸 

°ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

    I had been getting some suspicious looks, it was obvious a lot was going on, though my business only revolved around selling my stuff.

It felt as though, I wasn't the only one in this line of business in this school. I noticed something going on around me. Everything about this school was unusual. The building, students, and teachers, I wasn't just comfortable around them.

I felt threatened by everyone here.

I hadn't made any friends. The fact I intentionally wanted it that was was one point, but another was the guys around. They seemed so full of themselves.

Who gave a fuck?

Not me.

Rich people, you couldn't expect much.

Any opportunity they got to throw you under the bus and assume your position, they grabbed it.

The ones here were no better.

I didn't belong here. At a point, I regretted joining here, even though I had no choice. Low key I wanted an SSCE result, even though I couldn't admit it.

Also, this was a very good station to deal.

I wasn't comfortable staying anymore. I wasn't able to deal, because I was still a newbie in school. I stayed back to observe, maybe I might get the information needed.

Once my eye got in contact with the bitchy girl I ran into in the morning, I broke it off. I wasn't comfortable especially with the look she gave me.

Bushbaby

Look at her face.

I held myself back from hissing aloud. My mood was totally ruined, from making an eye contact with her.

In my line of business, we had to be observant and on our toes. I couldn't risk getting caught.

On instinct, I locked eyes with her again.

Haba.

People can look oh.

If you are looking at someone, can't you just make it less too obvious. Especially someone you had issues with.