~16 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄💜

Dedicated to agsznn_

The newest reader of this book.
I saw your votes and comments girl.
Thank you so much.

Hello guys, its been a while, trust me I haven't abandoned this book. I have just been too busy, but I would be giving weekly updates, expect an update next week Friday.

🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇲 🇦 🇰 🇪 🇱 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

•ᴍᴀᴋᴇʟᴇ ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ°

This was the first time I was calling in sick in a while. I was allowed to go home, not after my manager was called. I had intentionally told them not to contact my mom. She was away for that convention, besides the last thing I wanted was to bother her.

While I arranged my stash, I recollect my conversation with my manager, she was probably going to be here soon. Since I had no choice but to contact her. I was supposed to hand most of this over to Onome after I managed to get it out of that newbie.

What annoyed me about him, was the unnecessary precautions he was making me take.

I am paying for this dude, not begging.

They looked like good stuff.

I smirked while I picked one of the pills up, and put it into my mouth in no time. I wasn't feeling too well, the last thing I wanted was to live those moments. There was nothing more I wanted at this moment than to get high.

The blast on my ringtone, makes me pull it immediately.

Onome's name was displayed as the caller's ID boldly.

I wasn't comfortable with the way Onome was demanding those pills. It was getting to look pretty bad like she was becoming an addict or something. Which wasn't something to joke about.

We took this for fun, getting high was so much fun, during parties and so on. But demanding too much for this meant it was been misused.

Deep down, I knew the truth, just as I told myself those pills were for fun, I knew the harsh truth.

I knew how harmful it was.

All of a sudden I felt a sudden electric jolt in my body, which weirdly alerts me. My eyes suddenly grew wide, as I help myself to sit on my bed. I felt a funny and weird uncomfortable sensation in my spine.

This feeling was foreign, I had never felt that way.

I couldn't breathe anymore. It felt like the whole oxygen around me had been sucked away, and I had been trapped in a little hole.

My vision got blurry.

I couldn't breathe.

No, no!

I shut my eyes while I tried to fight for breath.

I couldn't breathe!

I couldn't speak.

I felt like I was going to drop dead at any moment.

I tried to speak, but no words seemed to leave my mouth.

The fear that gripped me, at that moment was something I had never felt before.

What was going on?

My body was shaking, as I tried to get up, but lost balance and fell flat on the floor.