~26 INTENSE

May this new year bring in so much joy
                                  and laughter

                   🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 🇵 🇴 🇻

                         •𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐋°

I watched him attentively, while he scampered through his things. No one could miss the anger in his eyes. He was so mad at me, but I cared less. One look at the pill he left on the table, directly in front of me and another look at him.

"It's a new pill, does better than the one I think you are looking for. You can be the first set of persons to partake in it, my boss wants to see how far it can sell." He said.

I didn't look his way while he spoke. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I was very sure he was trying so hard not to sell to me.

"Or wait to see how it turns...," He paused.

Dude looked so shocked while we watched me throw it into my mouth at once. The shock on his face was everything. I loved it, the guy freaking underestimated me in every way.

"It's twice the amount." He said.

Was he joking? A peanut I could afford.

"Oh I forgot, spoilt child of the rich."

I wasn't pleased with that statement, and the fact it was laced with venom.

He hates me, it was so obvious. What was I thinking following him down here? He could do anything to me.

"Your friend doesn't know you are a junkie." He threw at me, with a look of disgust.

"I bet your mama, doesn't know you are a dealer." I threw back. His facial expression changed to a big frown immediately, he hissed and walked into one of the rooms.

I couldn't tell which room he walked into, not to forget his house was as small as a carton.

He walked out immediately, obviously to my direction. The anger I felt within, I could only think of one thing. In a split second, I was struggling while he squeezed my hand, it did hurt a bit.

"What were you trying to do?" He asked.

"Slap you, did I need to spell it?"

"Never try that again in your life." He whispered then pushed me away.

"I'm not an addict," I scoffed.

"All I see is Junkie, junkie, junkie...," He said along. Dude was trying so much to spite me.

"You are just upset that I beat you at your own game." I chuckled. Trying so hard to maintain my balance. I felt my hands moving, while I was trying so hard to comport myself.

"Girl, all I need is the video, I don't care about you, if you want to destroy your life, trust me it's none of my business. I'm just not comfortable doing business with you, because you look like someone who could land me into a deep mess. So don't give yourself that much credit." He said.

I burst into an uncontrollable laughter immediately, he nodded and walked back into one of his cardboards.

Idiot.

Bastard.

He thinks he is better than me.

Look at the disgusting place he lives in, yet he feels like he is better than me.

I wasn't feeling okay, my eyes felt glassy all of a sudden. My hands suddenly felt like they weren't mine.

"Can you give me what belongs to me, you are wasting my time." I yelled.