~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓💜

Omoh, all I can say this is dedicated to my loyal readers, I love you all, and enjoy the chapter.

Do not forget to vote and spam my comment section.
Do you love this book at all?

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸
🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

Belema had been coming over ever since, Jomiloju advised I took the heat since the green light was too bright, to go unnoticed. Especially when he walked in on me helping myself the other day.

My friends had no idea of that word called privacy.

It's just masturbation, I didn't kill people.

But trust Jomil to make a fuss about it, like he was a saint. My own was anything billing from a girl I don't want. Especially a girl of Belema's caliber. I was far beneath her. I couldn't afford to take care of her. Which was gonna be expected of me, if I started digging into it.

It wasn't also in my nature to play a girl. What I wouldn't want someone doing to my sister, I shouldn't do to another.

I smirked, at the thought of what I was going to do to any boy who tried shits with them. That was practically a story for another day.

I wasn't into Belema that way. She was sexy, no doubt. But she wasn't my type. She was wild and street-smart. It wasn't because I wanted a girl to control me. I liked them feisty, but not street wild.

"Leave feelings out of it. Girl wants to fuck." Ebenezer suddenly said, reminding me he was in the midst. Meanwhile, I used my hands as a drumstick to hit the table in front pt me. We were currently in front of my house.
"Abi wetin she dey find for secondary school boy hand?" Ebenezer added.

Omoh, I picked offense. Not because it anything but how rude he sounded, and the mockery that followed.

"Abobi, wetin dey bring that kind leg? (Guy, what's the meaning of that)," I said looking grim. Meanwhile, Jomiloju and Ebenezer busted into a fit of laughter. Meanwhile, I hissed.

"Oreva, no reason am. Na national cake, cut and collect, no dey dull oh. If I was the one, she would have collected different styles." Jomiloju said as he mixed both Pidgin and English together. He looked funny especially while demonstrating different sex positions.

Most times I pitied the girl who thinks she has Jomiloju as a serious boyfriend. My boy was a counterfeit. I hadn't seen a girl in this world that could tame him. Funny enough he always chased after girls way out of his league. I could remember vividly when we went over to an estate to visit a girl he met on Instagram. That was the worst day of my life, till today I still taunt him for that.

He had no idea she was these big girl wannabes, those rich spoilt kids on Instagram, who were still in secondary school, but whenever they slayed, you couldn't tell. According to her, we were gonna be alone that day, and her parents and siblings weren't going to be available.

Haew, I ran...

I ran for my life. I couldn't tell what went wrong, the only vivid imagination that clouded my brain was two hefty dogs chasing us.

We ran...

We ran for our dear life, from that day, whenever Jomil brought up a topic about going to see a girl, I always asked him to go alone. He always attracted those spoilt brats. Most times I wondered how he did it.