~22 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 💜

Authors Note.

It's been a while, a lot has happened, whenever I want to come back to this baby, one issue or the other, I lost my dad on July 3rd, trust me psychologically  I am struggling, I was too weak to do anything, even what I love best. It's been so difficult because I am a daddy's girl, he was the only parent I had and knew. But I am scaling through by God's grace. For those in the TBBOS group chat. I can remember vividly saying I was gonna give 8 updates at a time😶 See your faces, you people love big big things😶 yes I changed my mind, six of that update is ready😂😂😂. If e sweet me for the body I go dey drop one😂.
Don't worry updates will follow up, and as usual, your reaction to this chapter determines how fast I will edit the next chapter.

So I want to officially welcome my new readers, trust me I see you all.

       Special dedication to AriesRue

              and She_isVahny

          🇦 🇳 🇸 🇦 🇭 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻

            °ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ•

Every day, a new drama.

I watched the video attentively. My mind went wild. I wondered why Onome stabbed him in the first place, who made the video? How did the person appear there at the right place and the right time?

These so-called school blogs were getting very uncomfortable. Personally, I wasn't okay with it, I couldn't imagine picking up the phone one day, and guess what? I am the topic of that day.

I had to meet up with my old friends and Rashidi was home. I wondered why he was always home lately. My life was better off without him poking his nose into my business and trying to make life decisions for me. With the way I snuck out, I was aware of the trouble I was in, I took advantage of the fact that the bully of a bouncer he hired, was away. And the little bribery I gave the security man, corruption is everywhere.

I had no idea what his plan for me was, but Rashidi meddling in my life was annoying. The dude was always in my fucking business, not like he cared, but to clean his conscience.

Staying in that house alone could get me depressed. That was a freaking cage. Most times I wondered how Hali managed to do it. Slowly I used my straw to stir the pineapple juice. I had no plan of drinking it though. It was aesthetically pleasing. I enjoyed the view. The restaurant was a new one but also screamed luxury.

"Roman."

I heard an unfamiliar voice, while I made eye contact with a cheerful-looking girl. It took a few seconds to click. It was Victoria.

"Hey, I heard you were back. Thought they were kidding around." She smiled.

"Vicky." I acknowledged. We called her Vicky instead.

She smiled, while she gave me a playful nudge.

"I am waiting for the guys, Cherish, Tobechukwu, and Gold. We agreed to meet up." I said feeling a bit of excitement, it's been a long I saw my gees. Meanwhile, she smiled.

"I know, they gave me the location, I was around while they were making plans. Dude." She laughed. "You don't look bad."

Victoria hadn't really changed. It was three years, and she still looked the same, only she had added flesh at the right places. Babe was thick as fuck. But she still had her face. We had kissed in truth and dare game, but that was all. The person I had a chance thing with was her close friend.