~2 SOCIAL CLASS

𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬
Geraldine_Opurum
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬 FlourishChiburuoma 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞😫
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮🤣

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ONOME MANUEL •

"Sweetheart, what am I hearing? It's all over the news that Mr Bankole company has been taken away, due to his bankruptcy." Mum said to Dad at the same time it caught my attention, she obviously earned Dad's attention too.

"It's not a rumour." Dad responded, looking grim.

I had an idea of what they were on about. Mr Bankole was a family friend and was also into business with my family. While I listened to whatever they were talking about, I knew it was a serious matter, but I was already late for school.

"I feel bad for them." My Mum, a fair-skinned woman in her late forties, said.

I looked like my Dad, not my Mum, she was fair-skinned, and I was dark-skinned. I was the only child of my parents. Not to exclude, my parents were childless for twelve years before mum finally had me.

People always called me my Daddy's carbon copy, I guessed his genes were stronger than Mum. I was also called the miracle child.

"Miss Onome! Your driver is ready." One of our maids spoke.

"Are you daft? Can't you see she is still eating?" My Mum completely barked at the lady, who was twice my age. I didn't miss how frightened she looked, while she ran out of the dining room. I was sure she feared losing her job because my Mum didn't take rubbish or wasted her time. One wrong move, and you were out.

We had more than thirty cleaners and cooks in our house. It was a mansion. The drivers and gatemen weren't included in the first figure I gave.

The mansion had different workers trooping in and out. We had numerous helpers at our disposal, the same way Mummy didn't waste any time in firing one and hiring another, once she found faults.

My Dad was a business tycoon, he was majorly into pharmaceuticals. I had everything I ever wanted since childhood, I lacked nothing. Except for the fact, I always wanted a sibling. Been the only child, I felt so lonely. Most people might think being an only child is fun, you get everything all to yourself, but it sucked. It was lonely. In my case, I always had no one to talk to. To thing, I believe this was part of the factors, that affected my mental state.

That was why I didn't miss any opportunity to make new friends, I hated been lonely. Though I had social anxiety, but once I was close to you, you earned my trust, I would become free with you.
I was diagnosed with GAD few years back. I also had panic disorder.

"Mummy. Tope invited me for her birthday party," I said suddenly remembering I had to ask my parents permissions since it was a late-night party.

"Which Tope?" My mum asked immediately.