~25 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐘💜

AUTHORS NOTE

FL readers, you guys didn't vote in the previous chapter 😏
Click on the star icon before proceeding. Thank you!

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

•ONOME MANUEL°

A day of joy it was. My joy knew no bounds, I was excited and scared at the same time. Excited because he didn't know what was coming for him, scared of my plans getting wrecked before it became a reality.

I hummed while taking my drugs, it was time to see my doctor, everything about that place made me so uneasy, I never looked forward to these days, appointments with my doctors.

I smiled immediately thoughts of my act replayed in my head. Stalker much! He pushed me to do this, I had strived so hard to reason with him, not like I was begging for it, I was freaking going to pay.

The lowlife was just trying too hard to make himself look better than me like he didn't need the money.

He was poor and proud, a classic combination.

I was only going to teach him not to mess with me again. Because I get what I always wanted, who the fuck was he, to change that.

I picked up all my essentials and placed them carefully into my bag pack.

The only thing I had to do next, was have breakfast, which I planned on skipping, I was so excited to be in school so early.

"Mum, Dad!"

The shock was an understatement, I never expected them to be here. I wondered when and how they got out, without alerting me.

And why the hell did they look so amused at how surprised she seemed?

"How are you, child?" Daddy asked while he flipped through his papers, most times I wondered how he managed to talk to me. Like he was staring at me and reading his papers at the same time.

"I am fine Daddy," I spoke while I walked over to where he sat and joined him.

"I didn't want to wake you up last night," Mummy said.

If only they knew I wasn't sleeping. My anxiety got me up, I couldn't sleep at all, and to top it up, I was anxious about the outcome of my plans today.

"Your breakfast is set," Mummy said.

"I already ate some snacks this morning." I lied.

Had no plans of eating breakfast.

"Snacks aren't food," Mum said.

"I am okay," I responded.

"Telema's parents will be here today," Mummy said. I had no idea if she was just telling me or wanted my approval. "Have you apologized to him? Because we are lucky it's someone we know, if it were to be someone else. I spoke to your doctor already." She said.

"Mummy," I called out.

"I wanted her input because that act was out of character." She said.

"Mum, I am fine," I responded.

I was gradually getting upset, to think Dad sat there without uttering a single word.

"I never said you weren't, you need to talk to someone." She said.

"I am not crazy," I yelled.

"Onome!" My Dad thundered.

"I'm sorry," I responded, trying as hard to be calm as possible.