~24 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑💜

Trigger Warning: SEXUAL CONTENT.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone whose birth month is November the Valentine kids, love you all.

🇭 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇲 🇦 🇭 🇵 🇴 🇻

•ʜᴀʟɪᴍᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ°

Roman was the only name in my head. I had planned to talk to him about the incident last night. Even after he jokingly brushed it off tonight. If he still had those nightmares, he needed to talk about it, keeping quiet wouldn't help matters.

He disappeared into thin air, immediately we got back. I couldn't help but wonder if he was seeing someone, with the rate of disappearing and appearance he was into.

Did I still mean anything to him?

Maybe I had succeeded in chasing him away.

I was conflicted, however I had no idea what I wanted. Most times I wanted to avoid anything pertaining to Roman, but whenever he was with another, I couldn't control the jealousy.

I heard his voice while I walked downstairs, excitement grew on my face, but suddenly dropped when I met the sight of Chizi and Roman, hugging each other and laughing, the way she was giggling. It seemed like they were having fun. Meanwhile, Jamilah sat there with a huge smile plastered on her face. I watched them for a while which seemed like an eternity before slowly walking away.

Something was definitely going on between them. They were always together.

_______________________ 🖊️

"So what do we do now?" Ahmad asked, meanwhile, I pulled my legs away from the pool, scooting over. The was more like a tradition, whenever Ahmad's Dad came for his consistent meeting with Daddy, I always had to keep him company.

Roman would always tease me about my Dad stylishly getting me to get to know my husband-to-be. Though it wasn't just Ahmad.

We had just finished dinner, and for some reason, I wasn't shocked Roman's mum wasn't present. My Dad always placed a lot of importance on dinners like these.

"Play a game?" I inquired.

"Let's talk about you." He smiled, while he reduced the space between us, meanwhile I stared back at him awkwardly.

"Me?" I asked chuckling.

We heard a loud sound, and immediately looked in that direction, only to see Roman staring back at us, and a broken vase on the floor.

I only had two questions,

When did he get here and how did that happen?

"They are taking too long." Ahmad suddenly said. Meanwhile, I diverted my attention to him.

"Yes."

"There are so many games, yet we are bored." He said.

At this point I felt uncomfortable because Roman was not only seated across us now, he pretended to be so engrossed in his phone in a creepy way.

_______________________ 🖊️

Spending so much time in the shower was my little way of cooling off. Ahmad and his Dad had left. Shortly after Dad left too, but I wasn't sure it was one of his trips, because he would have told me so. These days we had little or no time together, and it got worse, he said something about a huge life-changing project coming up, and that was all his focus. And Roman, of course, even a blind man could see he was all in his business with the little time he had.