Prologue

Prologue

Cataleya's 

"I fucking hate this family, leave me alone." I stormed off and shut my door with as much force as I could, my anger has spiralled out of control these days.

But I will always blame my trust issues and anger problems on my dad. He always wanted me to be his perfect little princess, a young lady who dresses in pink clothes and studies non-stop in order to pursue a career in medicine or something along those lines.

Show off!

That's what he wants to do, show off the princess he controlled but I wasn't going to obey him and I probably never will.

My dad barged into my room "Young lady your behaviour was unacceptable, you have no right speaking to your mother like that."

"She's not my mother she's my STEPMOTHER! Oh I have no right to speak to her like that, you have no idea what she's like." I screamed in his face.

His eyes started shooting fireballs in my direction. "You're just like your mother, she had an atrocious behaviour much like yours."

"Don't you dare talk about her...don't, just don't...you never loved her, you never loved me. All you think about is money, well screw you. Screw You!" His words are like daggers, how can he talk about her like that? My eyes burned with the tears threatening to run down my cheeks.

He slapped me across the face and I fell on the bed. I pressed my lips together. You can't cry in front of him, you can't cry in front of him, you're strong, you're strong. I kept repeating this to myself to prevent the emotional breakdown.

"I'm sending you to London to live with your aunt, I don't want to see you again." I swear if I was a cartoon character I would have smoke coming out of my ears.

"So you're willing to lose a daughter. Shall I tell you what your beloved wife has done?" By beloved wife I mean my step-mother, a total bitch who only married my father because of his money. She never cared about me at all and when she had the chance she would beat the shit out of me, bruising every inch of my body, except my face so my dad wouldn't find out. What hurt even more was that he has always known, I sometimes caught him staring at the tiny bruises covered on my hands and wrists...yet he never asked about it.

My so called family moved to Marbella shortly after my mothers death, I was able to become fluent in spanish. Even though I have Latina roots, I was unable to learn about my Latin culture as much as I wanted. While living in Spain I've learned how to fight back and how to take care of myself.

On cue the evil bitch walks in "darling you don't have to do that." I snarled at her in a not so ladylike way. My step-mother is as cruel as Cruella Deville, she mostly wears skin tight dresses. I still don't know how her huge boobs are able to breathe in her clothes. She despises me, I wish I knew the reason why but I have managed to accept that she is just evil. Cruella Deville likes controlling people, that's the only thing she focuses on. Being superior.

Should I tell my dad that she has been cheating on him? No, he deserves everything he gets.

Karma is a real bitch.

"You know what, I want to move back to London so I don't have to spend the rest of my life with you two. You can get out now, I want to start packing." Anywhere is better than staying with my so called family.

My dad's cold eyes were piercing through me, as if he was trying to kill me with his glare.

It made me furious. How can he be so cold? He has never been a real father to me. I grew up learning how to take care of myself and how to fight...fighting was a way of defending myself from people...dangerous people.

"Fuck You Both!" I screamed and as soon as they walked graciously out of my room I started to pack my belongings.

I've been broken for many years now and I would cry myself to sleep when the pain becomes unbearable but I'm a strong girl and I don't need anyone.

"Fuck the world!"

 _______________

Vote - Fan - Comment