Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club

Cataleya's POV

I sat on the bench facing the pond waiting for the Boss.

He was taking his sweet damn time, the weather was turning colder by the minute and I couldn't wait any longer. I was only wearing white skinny jeans with a black top and a cardigan. I also wore black ankle platform stiletto boots which were hard to walk in but I didn't care.

I had no choice but to finally join the gang but I wonder what would Daniel think of my decision.

Does he even care about me anymore? I know I still do and even though he broke my heart I still have feelings for him. I don't know if I love him because love is a powerful word which shouldn't be used unless it is meant. No matter how hard I tried to forget, my mind always wondered back to Daniel.

How his wink made my heart stop beating and his boyish smirk which made my palms sweaty. Thinking about him brought a smile to my lips.

From the corner of my eye I saw a handsome figure take a seat next to me. I didn't need to look to know who it is. The Boss was wearing a black suit with his hair slid back. He looked at me smiling evilly and I patiently stayed put waiting for him to get to the point.

"I'm glad you came, sorry for being late I had a business meeting." He explained and I just nodded.

"Well I'm not a man to delay things so lets get straight to the point. I want you to join my gang and work for me, I already know that you're experienced so I'm sure you know how things work. I will also pay you for your work." He said.

I stayed silent absorbing the information.

"How much will I get paid?"

"Money is not an issue, enough to make you rich." My eyes widened and I couldn't help but think of how rich the money would make me.

I cleared the disgusting thought away because I knew the money was illegal.

"When do I start?" I asked.

He scratched his chin thinking. "The sooner the better, tomorrow. You need to meet the rest of the gang so come to the new warehouse. Whenever I need you I will contact you so here's a new phone." He handed me a new iphone.

"Anymore questions?"

"Why did you pick me out of all people?" I asked keeping my gaze on the pond.

He answered straight away. "Cataleya you're popular and most gangs know you, the previous gang you were involved in got you popular and I must say nearly half the country is scared of you. You make a good addition to my gang and I've heard that you can handle a gun as well as fight."

I sighed and got up to leave, I single handedly ruined my life and there is no way to fix it. I have always wanted a normal life but I just guess it's not meant to be. I'm not surprised since I haven't had the best childhood. I've realised that I'm becoming a cold hearted bitch but the funny thing is I don't care and I might like it. Maybe this way no one will be able to break my heart again.

Instead of returning home I went to a place I knew where I could buy a couple guns and I also needed new clothes which would be appropriate to wear during deals and other type of jobs. Well today was going to be a long day.

**************************************************

Daniel's POV

I sat on the edge of the cliff staring at the sea while smoking trying to release stress but it wasn't working. I haven't been thinking straight these couple days and I can't keep my mind off Cataleya. She was my girl for the short amount of time, she was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sure her teasing and back chatting angered me but I missed everything about her, I have fallen in love with her and I have never felt this way about a girl before. I couldn't bear the thought of something happening to her and I wanted to have her by my heavenly side.