Chapter 15 - A sick reality

Please Read:

I want to thank you all for continuing to read this book, you're all amazing.

I still don't know how to end this story whether it should have a happy ending or a sad ending like Romeo and Juliet. I also never know what to write in each chapter so I just use my weird imagination lol.

I will shut up now but if you still haven't read The bad boy, cupid and me you should. It's an amazing story.

Once again thank you for reading and I love you all.

_____________________

Cataleya's POV

When Larry arrived with his team they placed the bodies in a body bag. I watched the scene in front of me and I didn't know how to feel. Whether I should feel sad because it was my fault they got killed or if I should feel happy because I won't have anyone bothering me for a little while. Confusion was an enemy of mine.

"You're bleeding." Larry said as he eyed my arm.

I nodded and he sighed, Larry has always been like an older brother to me. We met when we were in the same gang, he's not as mean as he looks but he is intimidating. He walked over with a bag and I sat knowing what he was about to do. After five minutes my arm was wrapped in a bandage and my mind was clear.

"Do you think you can give me a ride?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Where to? You're not going to cause any more trouble right? Because I don't want to ship more body bags to countries."

I rolled my eyes. "No I'm too tired to do anything. I'll give you directions along the way."

He looked at his hands and answered. "Okay, but Catt I know that you've joined a gang but don't get caught up in the shit again. I want to leave the gang but I know there are consequences that I have to face it might even get my family involved and I want to protect them. Save the money you earn so you could start off somewhere, and when you get the chance leave the gang and never look back again. If I had the chance I would do that." He whispered the last part, he looked up at me and I smiled. Even though Larry is older and wiser I knew he can't have the life he wants. It's sad how he could have had a proper life but now that he was involved with a gang, he couldn't.

When we arrived I hugged Larry and promised him that I wouldn't do anything stupid. I gave him the money I had on me, he refused to take it but after pleading he accepted the large amount of cash. I got out of the car and stood outside for at least a couple of minutes before going in.

"Fuck my life." I muttered and walked in the house. All eyes were on me and I sighed in relief as Daniel was not the first person I saw.

Leo smiled sheepishly. "Someone's in trouble."

I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"He's in his room but before you go in make sure you know what you're going to say because he's angry. I even got punched in the arm for joking about how you're probably with some other guy." Jack said with amusement.

"Jack shut up." Both Paris and Tia hissed.

I rolled my eyes. "That I was." I mumbled.

"What?" Leo shouted and crossed his arms.

"Nothing." I answered.

Tia and Paris pulled me away from the guys glares and made me sit down while they questioned me.

"Who was the guy? Are you cheating on Daniel? I'm going to kill you with my own hands? Answer me." They both spoke over each other while I just stared at them in amusement.