Chapter 2 - Godlike figure

Cataleya's POV

"Wake up Cataleya." Someone was poking me with their finger.

I moaned and pulled the covers to hide my face "Urgh get lost."

"You're late to school, the head teacher called and she said she wants you in her office as soon as you get to school." The mystery person pushed me off my bed.

With a thud I landed on my face. I was wide awake now. I looked up and Tiana was looking at me with amusement.

"Fuck you, Fuck her, Fuck everyone" I groaned, I'm not really a morning person.

After showering and getting myself ready I looked in the tall mirror.

My black skinny jeans made my legs look somehow sexy. I was wearing a loose white tank top with my favourite leather jacket. I topped the outfit with a long dark necklace and black boots. My straight chocolate brown hair clung around my face.

I walked slowly downstairs and Tia grabbed my arm pulling me towards the door. "Come on Catt you take ages, we're late."

I mumbled "Good" and rolled my eyes. "Hey why are we walking when the school is half an hour away."

"The school's location has changed, it's not a typical English school anymore. They have combined the school with another school. Half of the student's left but others stayed, and there are new students as well." Tia answered.

I mumbled a simple "Interesting" and followed Tia. I had become very popular in the short period of time that I attended school, everyone liked me for my charm and my devilish side, some girls hated me. I always tell myself they hate me because they can't be me. Cocky I know. Most girls want to be popular, they like the attention they receive. But not me, I never asked to become popular. At times I really wish I was a geek with no friends.

My stomach gave out a loud growling noise making me remember that I forgot to eat. "Tee I'm going to the cafe, I haven't had anything to eat."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Okay I have to go to school though, I don't want to be late. When you finish eating, come straight to school. Just walk down the street and turn left and walk to the end of the road where the school is."

"Okay, see ya."

I walked inside the cafe and got a sandwich, I looked at my watch and realised that there's no point in rushing, I'm already late. I took my time and ate the sandwich slowly. After 15 minutes I left and followed the simple directions Tia gave me. Me and my lazy ass hate walking, especially in the mornings so I took longer than expected.

When I arrived I couldn't help but stare at the prison in front of me. The school looked modern yet a little posh from the outside. There were huge black metal gates guarding the school. "This place looks like a prison...Brilliant." I muttered to myself. I pushed the heavy gates and walked up the stairs which led to the main building. I walked inside and saw that lockers were placed everywhere, pictures of students smiling were hung on walls but obviously I could tell their smiles were fake.

How many students go to this school exactly?

I knocked on the head teachers door softly. "Come in." I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello, you must be Cataleya?" A blonde woman who was sitting behind a desk said. She was in her late forties and her Botox filled face showed that it was hard for her to smile.

"Erm yes...Hi, sorry I got lost..." I stuttered.

"Thats alright, I'm Mrs Wills and I'm thrilled to have you back however lets make sure you don't cause any trouble." She raised her eyebrows expecting me to comment.