Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older

Cataleya's POV

The fiery ball of light was shining ever so brightly, and the cloudless sky was as blue as the sea below it. I was wearing a black top with light ripped shorts and a hot pink blazer which was unsuitable for the warm weather. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and I took my blazer off, my hot pink shoulder bag contained my essentials and I had no weapons with me since I took the easier route to Spain.

I got into a taxi and gave him directions to a friends house, it took about three hours to get there. When I arrived I handed the driver the money and slowly made my way towards the door. I knocked about three times and waited patiently in the blazing heat.

The door opened and Sergio looked stunned to be seeing me, his dark hair was up in a quiff. His white shirt clung to him showing every defined muscle, his tanned skin matched his light brown eyes. I gulped and smiled nervously.

"Cataleya." He whispered with wide eyes.

"Sergio." I whispered back.

"¿Qué estás haciendo aquí" (What are you doing here?) He asked with confusion.

I sheepishly smiled at him. "Puedo entrar? (Can I come in?) "

"Si, si. Your acento Espanol (Spanish accent) is not as strong before." His adorable Spanish accent made me laugh and he laughed along.

I entered the white mansion and we sat on the elegant cream sofa. I looked around awkwardly and didn't know what to say, he coughed awkwardly and I looked at him. His eyebrows were scrunched in confusion probably because he didn't know why I'm back.

"I'm here because I need a few weapons." I said while I kept my head down because I was too scared of how he might react. I've never been scared of anyone but Sergio, he's the only person that managed to control my actions no matter what. Sergio was the leader of the gang I used to be in, he's always treated me with kindness but he's headstrong and he has been able to control my life in Spain no matter what. I know he's got feelings for me and I used to have feelings for him too until I got sent to London and fell in love with Daniel.

But I know for a fact that my love for Daniel has turned to hate, even though Daniel seems tough I know that he's a big softie inside. Sergio doesn't look tough but the truth is that he's tough inside and outside no matter what, he never cracks one bit, he's known to be powerful and strong.

"Why do you need the weapons for linda (Beautiful) ?" He asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

I bit my cheek and tried to remain calm. "I need it for a friend." I lied and my hands were slightly trembling so I kept them on my thighs.

He smirked. "¿quién es tu amigo (Who's your friend?)"

I cursed and tried to come up with an answer. "You don't know him amor (Love)."

"Cariño (Sweetie) I know when you are lying, I can't give you the weapons until I know what you need it for. Aquí está mi pensamiento ha vuelto a verme. (Here's me thinking you have come back to see me.) You know you always had a taste for men who are older." He looked at me with amusement.

I smiled. "I always thought older men are more mature. But anyways I need the weapons if you can't help me I'm leaving."

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm only five years older than you, and as I said I can't give the weapons until I know what you need them for."

I sighed furiously and got up. "Me voy, adios. (I'm leaving, bye.)" I marched angrily towards the door, I opened the door but at the same time someone slammed the door shut stopping me from leaving. I slowly turned around with my eyes closed.