Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya

Cataleya's POV

"Cataleya despierta. (Cataleya wake up)." The familiar voice was getting on my nerves and all I wanted to do was sleep all day in the super king size bed, the sheets were super soft and the manly smell was comforting.

I winced as someone poked me lightly on the ribs, the poking stopped and I smiled thinking that the beast will finally let me sleep. Of course I was wrong because this time I ended up on the soft carpet, I lifted my head and saw Sergio smirking, I cussed quietly even though I'm pretty sure he heard me because he chuckled.

"What did you do that for?" I asked while trying I glared at him and zap him to ashes.

He raised his eyebrow. "To wake you up and why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well next time can you wake me up the humanely way?" My voice was filled with sarcasm.

He shrugged and helped me up. "I will think about it. Go get ready, I have got you new clothes they're on the chair over there."

I nodded and headed to the luxurious bathroom, I did my morning routine and let my wavy hair loose. I put on the clothes Sergio gave me, denim shorts with a white crop top and white converses.

I walked out the bathroom to be greeted by a half naked sex god, Sergio was only wearing his boxers and I must say his ass is so Spanish. He smirked as soon as he saw me checking him out and I quickly gazed towards the door. "I'm...just....going yup going haha. Ha." I said awkwardly.

I half ran out the room and jogged downstairs, the house was filled with maids cleaning and doing what they do. The front door was open but there were security outside, I cursed and headed towards the backyard but of course there were security back here too. I groaned in frustration and went to the kitchen, there was a stack of pancakes with strawberries waiting to be eaten, I grinned and didn't waste time. I was busy stuffing my mouth with the pancakes when Sergio walked in.

"Actua como una señorita (Act like a lady.)" He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Acto como una señorita my ass."

He chuckled and sat beside me eating his own stack of pancakes. "I'm taking you out today mamacita."

"Where to?" I asked.

"Maybe to the movies then to dinner." He replied and I nodded.

When we finished eating breakfast we went to the game room for the rest of the morning and afternoon. I thought spending time with Sergio would be torture but I was wrong. He helped me forget everything and he was always joking and messing around to make me laugh. As long as I didn't piss him off all will be fine.

After playing games we headed to the movies, we watched an action movie then a romantic one, when we watched the romantic movie it was quite awkward since Sergio kept glancing at me, I tried to ignore him but it was hard.

When the movie finished we walked out the cinema and drove to a posh restaurant. As soon as we entered a redhead half ran to Sergio and I rolled my eyes.

"Hola voy a ser su mesera para la noche. (Hello I will be your waitress for the evening.)" She said only looking at Sergio, then she led us to a table at the back which was decorated with red petals, before she left she secretly winked at Sergio but he didn't seem to notice.

"You know things became complicated when you left, the gang lost one of the most entertaining members." He smirked.

I raised my eyebrow. "Entertaining?"

He chuckled. "You were always entertaining, arguing with the boys and being the only girl in the gang gave you an advantage I guess. I still remember when you shot Juan in the arm just because he annoyed you." He sighed and looked down. "We missed you Cataleya. Mucho (so much)."