Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"

It's wrong but we'll do it anyway, 'cause we love a bit of trouble - Arctic Monkeys

________________________

Cataleya's POV

I found myself on the floor with Tia and Paris, since last night all I did was cry and I made Tia and Paris cry with me which I regret now. I mean it's not fair on either of them and they're meant to enjoy their time in Spain not hate it. I had a massive headache and my eyes were slightly swollen and red, I got up silently and went to shower to relieve myself from some stress and anger.

When I finished showering I got dressed in black shorts with a plain black T-shirt to suite my mood, I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life crying in my room. I was going to show everyone that what Daniel did last night had no affect on me. I blow dried my hair and put it into a side fishtail plait. I didn't apply any makeup since I've gotten more tanned and my skin looked good without any.

I strode downstairs and headed to the kitchen, I got the ingredients out to make pancakes. I was going to make enough for everyone even Daniel, I was going to smile the whole day and not let anything get in my way.

I'm Cataleya and I don't take shit from anyone. Not even Daniel and if things get worst then there is one option left, and that is to run away from everyone. The idea seems appealing. When I finished cooking pancakes I started to eat my share and that is when Leo and Jack walked in and stared at me almost trying to figure me out.

"Morning?" I gave them a weird look and added more syrup to my pancakes, they shrugged and sat beside me.

"Morning, who made the pancakes?" Leo asked while nearly emptying all the syrup on his pancakes, I snatched the syrup out of his hand and he glared at me.

"I did." I smiled and he smiled back. We ate while gossiping about Daniel mostly. Leo and Jack didn't seem to mind and I tried to keep my mouth shut but all I did was talk shit about him, I never knew how angry I had gotten until Jack took the knife out of my hands which I was waving around in the air. I stopped overreacting when Daniel walked into the kitchen and I simply ignored him, I put my plate in the dishwasher and left the guys alone.

I wanted to spend the rest of the day in the private room where no one would be able to find me, only Sergio and I knew about this room. The room was hidden well, the door was covered with a large book shelf. Before I opened the door I looked around making sure that I was alone, the room was beautifully decorated in red and black. There was another door which led to the back garden, in front of the door would be a bush to hide it from outsiders. A fireplace helped keep the room warm with a TV placed above it. A red sofa was placed opposite the fireplace, pillows were scattered in corners and there was a little monitor which helped me spy on people around the mansion if I wanted to.

I spent three hours watching TV and reading a book, the silence was peaceful and I wish I could stay like this forever. When I got tired of reading I switched the monitor on and I used the buttons on the side to flick through the channel, I caught sight of Daniel and Jack in the game room, I turned the sound on and listened to their conversation.

"Man you shouldn't have done that, and the worst part is you don't care." Jack nearly shouted at Daniel, he seemed frustrated.

Daniel shrugged and smirked, the bastard smirked. "I'm just trying to teach her a lesson, it's also a way to protect her. I fucking don't want to lose her again."

"You're not doing a good job man, I can see she's trying to distance herself away from you." Jack was clearly trying to get through Daniels coconut brain but obviously the cocky annoying dickhead wasn't listening.